what is love...dedicated to our raya

Posted: 12 years ago
this quote and message dedicated to our raya...i think the mature love story started nextweek in advance we all are dedicated this one to our raya this is perfectly match our raya

Originally posted by saisamanvi

this quote and message dedicated to our raya...i think the mature love story started nextweek in advance we all are dedicated this one to our raya this is perfectly match our raya

I like the story Sai...But I hope raya would not miss their biggest wheat...They have just found it when they lost all the hopes and were actually not looking for it. It's is blessing showered upon them...They just have to realise that.
Originally posted by whitepearl

I like the story Sai...But I hope raya would not miss their biggest wheat...They have just found it when they lost all the hopes and were actually not looking for it. It's is blessing showered upon them...They just have to realise that.
i think u r new to balh forum hai na

i think u r new to balh forum hai na
Yes...but not to IF...I was very active on GEET but today I just felt like coming to BALH Forum. I hope I m welcomed...😊
ya u r welcome to balh forum Edited by saisamanvi - 12 years ago

ya u r welcome to balh forum
THANKS🤗
oh my...lovely story sai👏

hope both raya realise this😳...esp. ram who at the moment is in total confusion😆

Nice post sai...

And welcome Whitepearl😊

nice story sai
thanks for sharing
Very beautiful Sai.makes one realize life is full of missed opportunities.