Yeh Meri Life Hai

Even Ronit admitted that.....

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Ronit even admitted that Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai has a diff story and a strong plot and is COMPETEING with all other Sony Shows.I loved KYPH.Tittle song was GOOOOOOOOD!

There is no way YMLH will get higher TRPs now of Sony Chart.plus it was never even on the chart ever since marraige took place.Hope the makers wrking hard on making the show better..cause KYPH will surley take the first 5 spot on the TRPs!

Okay Now I think Balaji-Optimystix are 100% keeping likns wid each other cuz no shows like JJKN,AYUSHMAAN,and KKUSUM mentioned anything about KYPH and YMLH did...plus 2 weeks ago we saw in Kkusum that Nikita was talking about Indian Idol wich is also Optimystix's show! Watch I bet to make YMLH more popular they will probably get Agand and Kripa someday and make them perform or something!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

No Angel thumbnail

I WATCHED KYPH YESTERDAY!! FIRST EPISODE WAS O.K.

STILL SOMTHING IS MISSING........... I DON'T KNOW WHAT!!😕

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
I think Agand is missing! Right?😉😆

Originally posted by: No Angel

I WATCHED KYPH YESTERDAY!! FIRST EPISODE WAS O.K.

STILL SOMTHING IS MISSING........... I DON'T KNOW WHAT!!😕

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 19 years ago
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Originally posted by: tafarruz

Ronit even admitted that Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai has a diff story and a strong plot and is COMPETEING with all other Sony Shows.I loved KYPH.Tittle song was GOOOOOOOOD!

There is no way YMLH will get higher TRPs now of Sony Chart.plus it was never even on the chart ever since marraige took place.Hope the makers wrking hard on making the show better..cause KYPH will surley take the first 5 spot on the TRPs!

Okay Now I think Balaji-Optimystix are 100% keeping likns wid each other cuz no shows like JJKN,AYUSHMAAN,and KKUSUM mentioned anything about KYPH and YMLH did...plus 2 weeks ago we saw in Kkusum that Nikita was talking about Indian Idol wich is also Optimystix's show! Watch I bet to make YMLH more popular they will probably get Agand and Kripa someday and make them perform or something!

TAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........not again Please!!!!

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
kyph was not that good , i mean the first episode. kripa nees to look after her acting
poison ivy thumbnail
hmmmmmmmm..... i dint watch it.ill read the update though!! 😉
No Angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: tafarruz

I think Agand is missing! Right?😉😆

MUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!???????! LET ME THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUMMMMMM?????????😆

samie thumbnail
Originally posted by: No Angel

MUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!???????! LET ME THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUMMMMMM?????????😆

yeah he was i only w@ched it 4 him 😭

mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

i watch KYPH too

and i already like it

it looks like a good show

ejaz4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I didn't watch it, but I agree Title song is good, and sounds like a different story, but then again Ekta Kapoor's stories kind of turn out to be same in one way or another.