Yeh Meri Life Hai

India-Forums

   
Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

Even Ronit admitted that.....

ThE_kHan07 IF-Rockerz
ThE_kHan07
ThE_kHan07

Joined: 09 January 2005
Posts: 5769

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

Ronit even admitted that Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai has a diff story and a strong plot and is COMPETEING with all other Sony Shows.I loved KYPH.Tittle song was GOOOOOOOOD!

There is no way YMLH will get higher TRPs now of Sony Chart.plus it was never even on the chart ever since marraige took place.Hope the makers wrking hard on making the show better..cause KYPH will surley take the first 5 spot on the TRPs!

Okay Now I think Balaji-Optimystix are 100% keeping likns wid each other cuz no shows like JJKN,AYUSHMAAN,and KKUSUM mentioned anything about KYPH and YMLH did...plus 2 weeks ago we saw in Kkusum that Nikita was talking about Indian Idol wich is also Optimystix's show! Watch I bet to make YMLH more popular they will probably get Agand and Kripa someday and make them perform or something!

No Angel Goldie
No Angel
No Angel

Joined: 12 December 2004
Posts: 1735

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

I WATCHED KYPH YESTERDAY!! FIRST EPISODE WAS O.K.

STILL SOMTHING IS MISSING........... I DON'T KNOW WHAT!!Confused

 

ThE_kHan07 IF-Rockerz
ThE_kHan07
ThE_kHan07

Joined: 09 January 2005
Posts: 5769

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
I think Agand is missing! Right?WinkLOL
 
Originally posted by No Angel

I WATCHED KYPH YESTERDAY!! FIRST EPISODE WAS O.K.

STILL SOMTHING IS MISSING........... I DON'T KNOW WHAT!!Confused



Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 29 March 2005 at 11:35pm
Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Joined: 10 November 2004
Posts: 10512

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tafarruz

Ronit even admitted that Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai has a diff story and a strong plot and is COMPETEING with all other Sony Shows.I loved KYPH.Tittle song was GOOOOOOOOD!

There is no way YMLH will get higher TRPs now of Sony Chart.plus it was never even on the chart ever since marraige took place.Hope the makers wrking hard on making the show better..cause KYPH will surley take the first 5 spot on the TRPs!

Okay Now I think Balaji-Optimystix are 100% keeping likns wid each other cuz no shows like JJKN,AYUSHMAAN,and KKUSUM mentioned anything about KYPH and YMLH did...plus 2 weeks ago we saw in Kkusum that Nikita was talking about Indian Idol wich is also Optimystix's show! Watch I bet to make YMLH more popular they will probably get Agand and Kripa someday and make them perform or something!

TAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........not again Please!!!!

ThE_kHan07 IF-Rockerz
ThE_kHan07
ThE_kHan07

Joined: 09 January 2005
Posts: 5769

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Joined: 23 November 2004
Posts: 11774

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 12:19am | IP Logged
kyph was not that good , i mean the first episode. kripa nees to look after her acting
poison ivy Goldie
poison ivy
poison ivy

Joined: 13 January 2005
Posts: 1093

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 12:54am | IP Logged
hmmmmmmmm..... i dint watch it.ill read the update though!! Wink
No Angel Goldie
No Angel
No Angel

Joined: 12 December 2004
Posts: 1735

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tafarruz

I think Agand is missing! Right?WinkLOL
 
Originally posted by No Angel

I WATCHED KYPH YESTERDAY!! FIRST EPISODE WAS O.K.

STILL SOMTHING IS MISSING........... I DON'T KNOW WHAT!!Confused

MUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!???????! LET ME THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUMMMMMM?????????LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Some videos Of Pooja and Ronit...

Author: -Nadii-   Replies: 8   Views: 2430

-Nadii- 8 2430 29 October 2006 at 3:13pm by maneet.n.shanak
Ronit pooja siggys

Author: -Nadii-   Replies: 5   Views: 1558

-Nadii- 5 1558 27 August 2006 at 2:49pm by cool breeze
Jinxed with jaundice-Amit[Ronit Gujral]

Author: *Shruti*   Replies: 0   Views: 587

*Shruti* 0 587 03 August 2006 at 9:35pm by *Shruti*
NEW ASH DOES NOT EVEN KNOW HOW TO ACT

Author: ejaz's babe   Replies: 2   Views: 321

ejaz's babe 2 321 28 July 2005 at 8:43pm by rahilluver

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index