WHO IS APEKSHA? (Page 2)

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushapadmesh

hi all

i am new tothis forum but watching Balh for some time
somehow i feel that apeksha might not be Rams sister ( would she call him by name)
I THINK SHE COULD BE HIS AUNTS DAUGHTER AND SO A COUSIN
IF I REMEMBER right in one conversation with dadi Ram mentions about a daughter for whosewedding  Dadaji had pledged/sold a tractor??
could the two refer to his fathers sister and her daughter ( there may have been talk of marrying the two of them) this also links well to the kangan
the haar was given to the son and kangan to the daughter
maybe Niharika and co planned and chased them off and poisoned Rams mind against them
the aunts  husband  could be Mr. Malhotra

Ckeck it out...pudding has given the link...apeksha is ram's sis and his real mother is alive too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Howlarious

saisamanvi IF-Dazzler
saisamanvi
saisamanvi

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushapadmesh

hi all

i am new tothis forum but watching Balh for some time
somehow i feel that apeksha might not be Rams sister ( would she call him by name)
I THINK SHE COULD BE HIS AUNTS DAUGHTER AND SO A COUSIN
IF I REMEMBER right in one conversation with dadi Ram mentions about a daughter for whosewedding  Dadaji had pledged/sold a tractor??
could the two refer to his fathers sister and her daughter ( there may have been talk of marrying the two of them) this also links well to the kangan
the haar was given to the son and kangan to the daughter
maybe Niharika and co planned and chased them off and poisoned Rams mind against them
the aunts  husband  could be Mr. Malhotra

first of all well come to balh forum...
she is not a cousin sister she is ram's real sister only...i think niharika create some misunderstanding b/w ram and his real mom then they left kapoor mansion...  i think apeksha married bhi hosaktha hai na uska husband ka naam something like malhotra

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

loverayapavitra123anu123whitepearlsaniya9919

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
@ Sai...  Quite possible...But Is'nt it a bit stange that vikram does not know anything about apeksha?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu123saisamanvi

Mithra28 Goldie
Mithra28
Mithra28

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whitepearl

@ Sai... Quite possible...But Is'nt it a bit stange that vikram does not know anything about apeksha?

agree.. it's bit strange vik-neha don't know abt apeksha.. even dadi also never mentioned apeksha n ram's real mom..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

loverayasaisamanvisadffi

saisamanvi IF-Dazzler
saisamanvi
saisamanvi

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged

@ Sai...  Quite possible...But Is'nt it a bit stange that vikram does not know anything about apeksha?
i think vikram knows everything abut apeksha...i remeber that scene when ram and vikram phone conversation(when ram first time meet apeksha in sydney he tensed and called vikram) that day ram didn't mention anything abut apeksha that's why we feel vikram don't know anything abut apeksha...but we know ram's behavior he didn't believe anyone except niharika and proofs that day the same thing will happened then they (apeksha and ram's mom)leave kapoor mansion  i think that time vikram bhi kuch nahi bola hoga he knows very well abut ram  

Edited by saisamanvi - 14 December 2011 at 2:01am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

loverayapavitra123anu123whitepearlMithra28sadffi

Mithra28 Goldie
Mithra28
Mithra28

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saisamanvi

@ Sai... Quite possible...But Is'nt it a bit stange that vikram does not know anything about apeksha?
i think vikram knows everything abut apeksha...i remeber that scene when ram and vikram phone conversation(when ram first time meet apeksha in sydney he tensed and called vikram) that day ram didn't mention anything abut apeksha that's why we feel vikram don't know anything abut apeksha...but we know ram's behavior he didn't believe anyone except niharika and proofs that day the same thing will happened then they (apeksha and ram's mom)leave kapoor mansion i think that time vikram bhi kuch nahi bola hoga he knows very well abut ram

but sai why ram believing nikarika? after all she s his step mother not real mother.. ram leaving his real mom n sis for his step family looks like unnatural.. no one in dis world would do this..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saisamanvi

saisamanvi IF-Dazzler
saisamanvi
saisamanvi

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
that is not matter abut believing i think sumi u forgot abut ram's father last wish take care of niharika and her children ...i think ekta taken that line as imp to create misunderstandings b/w ram and his mother ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

loverayapavitra123anu123Mithra28

Mithra28 Goldie
Mithra28
Mithra28

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saisamanvi

that is not matter abut believing i think sumi u forgot abut ram's father last wish take care of niharika and her children ...i think ekta taken that line as imp to create misunderstandings b/w ram and his mother ...

i remembered that scene sai.. whatever may be the circumstances ram leaving his own family for step ones is not acceptable.. hope ekta will show some stronger point wy ram left his real mom othetwise this track will be a flop..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

loverayapavitra123saisamanvi

Go to top