remixer

Posted: 20 April 2006 at 4:14am | IP Logged
hey cont fast plz plz pzl pzlz pz, Cry Cry

tia_5 IF-Dazzler
tia_5
tia_5

Posted: 20 April 2006 at 4:24am | IP Logged
ok i ll cont

and then ashi opens the scrap boks an sees all the pix of YUVI,she gets ekdam shocked and she is in a state to crry and then she cs on the last page ritten
MERA PEHLA PYAAR ADHURA REHE GAYA!!!!!!

Guys cont cant think of any oht twist than this
remixer IF-Rockerz
remixer
remixer

Posted: 20 April 2006 at 4:28am | IP Logged
and thn she sees the page before last page and on it it was a pic of some very cute and charming boy and written karan mera pehla pyaar
thn ashi goes through all the pages and sses on first page it ws written uv on second it was ashis pic and it was written made for each other ashi was really touched on seing this she.......
tia_5 IF-Dazzler
tia_5
tia_5

Posted: 20 April 2006 at 4:30am | IP Logged
kriti yaar you messed all up now yiour punisment is that u rite the next part LOL LOL LOL
sal_remix Goldie
sal_remix
sal_remix

Posted: 20 April 2006 at 5:46am | IP Logged
hey tia_5 u really shocked me..wow what a story continue fast!!!!!!!!! Embarrassed
remixer IF-Rockerz
remixer
remixer

Posted: 20 April 2006 at 6:23am | IP Logged
hey ritz i wanted ashi and tia to patch up in this fic i did not wanted ashi and tia to fight isiliye amine change kar diya neways herez the next part

ashi was sitting their all emotional all impressed by tia she read a few pages on them it was written

my life my soul karan we were frinds from childhood we grew up caring for each other loving each other time kaise badla pata hi nahin chala ab hum 10 clas main hain we both love each other we both care ror each other aaj valentines day hai karan mujhe aaj popose karne wala hai main bahaut khush thi par par......karan karan ka accident wo wo uska accident ho gaya hai use koi bachao mere karan ko kuch nahi hona chahiye and and wo chala gaya woh woh mujhe choddkar chala gaya ab main kiske sahaare jeeongi mujhe koi karan wapas lao vo chala gaya ...............................god mera pehla pyaar adhura reh gaya.........

ashi was amazed to read this tears were flowing from her eyes she never thought ki tia jisko vo bade maze se timbo bulaati hai has actually faced so much of pain in real she was feeling lonely
just thn uv came there he was amazed to ee thisroom he was shocked excited and wat not just thn he saw ashi
uv- ashi ye kya roomhai wow
he saw ashi crying
uv he went close to him he kept his arms sround ashi
uv- ashi jaan kya hu tum ro kyon rahi ho
ashi- uv........ and he hugged uv on saying this
remixer IF-Rockerz
remixer
remixer

Posted: 20 April 2006 at 6:25am | IP Logged

hey ritz i wanted ashi and tia to patch up in this fic i did not wanted ashi and tia to fight isiliye amine change kar diya neways herez the next part

ashi was sitting their all emotional all impressed by tia she read a few pages on them it was written

my life my soul karan we were frinds from childhood we grew up caring for each other loving each other time kaise badla pata hi nahin chala ab hum 10 clas main hain we both love each other we both care ror each other aaj valentines day hai karan mujhe aaj popose karne wala hai main bahaut khush thi par par......karan karan ka accident wo wo uska accident ho gaya hai use koi bachao mere karan ko kuch nahi hona chahiye and and wo chala gaya woh woh mujhe choddkar chala gaya ab main kiske sahaare jeeongi mujhe koi karan wapas lao vo chala gaya ...............................god mera pehla pyaar adhura reh gaya.........

ashi was amazed to read this tears were flowing from her eyes she never thought ki tia jisko vo bade maze se timbo bulaati hai has actually faced so much of pain in real she was feeling lonely
just thn uv came there he was amazed to ee thisroom he was shocked excited and wat not just thn he saw ashi
uv- ashi ye kya roomhai wow
he saw ashi crying
uv he went close to him he kept his arms sround ashi
uv- ashi jaan kya hu tum ro kyon rahi ho
ashi- uv........ and he hugged uv on saying this

remixer IF-Rockerz
remixer
remixer

Posted: 20 April 2006 at 6:38am | IP Logged
wow plz cont na plz plz plz Cry

Go to top