Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Kasamh Se - March 22 (India Update)

swathi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Kasamh Se - March 22 (India Update)

As I saw that no one had posted an update posting the update. Do let all of us know your comments and what you think anout the episode. Enjoy...

They show yesterday last scene once again where Jigyasa convinces Bani to sit for the marriage and then they show her evil face. Bani comes down with the ghunghat covering her whole face. Just then Rano comes and tell Pia (Bani) that she was quite late and enquires about Bani. Jig manages by saying that Bani is busy looking after guests of Jai. Bani comes and sits next to Jai. Marriage rituals start. They start by exchanging garlands. Then Jai places the mangasutra around her. In the middle they keep on showing Bani's tense face within the ghunghat. Then pandit asks them to stand for the pheres. Bani refuses to Jig softly. But Jig tells her that Pia is back and changing and she needs to go through this as both their families honour is at stake. So reluctantly Bani and Jai complete the pheres as well. Jigs is looking at all this happily. Here Rano is kind of left worried (maybe she realizes that Bani is not around) Then its time for sindoor pradan. Jai slowly lifts the ghunghat to apply sindoor and is absolutely shocked/dismayed to see Bani's teary, sad face. Jai is damn angry and leaves the mandap in a huff. Jig runs behind him and tells everyone that Jai is not feeling well as his blood pressure is high and runs behind him. Everyone in the mandap is shocked and staring at him.

As soon as Jigs enters the room Jai shouts that what is all this and why Bani is sitting in the mandap. Jigs tells that Pia has run away and Bani had to take this step to save her sister's honour. Jai gives one tight slap to Jigs and threatens her as to how dare she say such things about Pia. BUt Jigs is also angry and repeats the whole stuff. Jai tries to leave the place. But Jigs stops him saying that no one will blame Pia. They will only blame Jai and think that he is not fit enouugh. Already he is marrying late and now they cannot afford another scandal. Jai just sits down and Jigs continues that she understands that his day of happiness has been reduced to dust but he needs to go through this. Jai kind of agrees to it. Both of them come down.

Jigs says that now Jai is OK. Aditya also enquires and Jai sits down. He applies sindoor to Bani (no one knows that change of bride still as she is covered in ghoonghat) in a huff, stares at Bani angrily and Bani is unbale to face him.  Jai then looks at the sacred fire. He remembers Pia's face and their scenes together and his face burns with rage. The marriage is over.

Jai and Bani are outside waiting and Jai's shoes are missing. Aditya tells that it is the traditional stuff and saali Rano has hidden the shoes. Jai asks her how much money she wants. Everyone nudges Rano that she can ask whatever she wants. Rano is hesitant and finally Jai takes a wad of notes and gives it to Rano and asks her to buy something for herself and Pia. Rano is kind of dazed. Jai then holds Bani's hands and walks away in a hurry. Everyone tells that bidaai is not yet done (Adi's mother especially) But Jigs says that Jai is still not well.

Precap:
Looks like Jai and Bani are walking along the street and Jai is still holding Bani's hand tightly....

My take

The principal characters today were Jai, Bani and Jigs. For the 1st time I felt that Jai was more in focus today. The look on his face when he got to know that the bride is not Pia was worth seeing. Full of anger and surprise. Bani was also good that she showed the expression of 'not wanting to do this but being forced to' expression very well. She was the one who kep on saying that Jai is old but had to finally marry Jai herself.

Now it remains to be seen what is going to be Jai's reaction ? Bani being the traditional girl will be in Walia house as Jai's wife I guess. But Jai might not accept Bani. and the track will go on as Jai slowly getting to realize that Bani is after all the right choice for him. !!!

Swathi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starme thumbnail
Eh thanx 4 the wonderful update!!!
mistletoe thumbnail

Thanks a bunch Swati...you are a chum! What a brilliant and concise update! Keep it up!

Man, now that I desperately wanted to do the updates, I don't have Zee at home 😑 😭

But thanks for the Update, such a thrilling episode!

All of Jai's ire is going to be directed towards Bani...and Jigs and Ranveer know that, also Bani will never be able to stand up to Jai the way Pia could...poor Bani, dunno what Jai will do to her!

Jai might not accept Bani as his wife in an emotional way, but he is a man of words, unlike Pia and Pushkar, and he will not abandon her, now that he is officially wedded to her! As for Bani, she really is in the biggest soup of her life, she cannot get out of this marriage even if she wants to!

Can't wait to read what is going to happen today!

MT

Edited by mistletoe - 18 years ago
suku thumbnail
I have one question was Jigs blaming Bani in any way when she was talking to Jai or was she appreciative and supportive of Bani.
prinks75 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much. It was a well written update. Thanks again. 😊 😊 😊
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx swathi for the update

i was going to update but my net was not working 😑

anyways poor bani why is jai so angry on her she sat to save his family honour n her 😭 😭 😭

but i m sooooooooooooo happy they got married ❀️

hated the way jai was asking rano how much do u want 😑 😑 😑

hiiiiii MT welcome back dear πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
mistletoe thumbnail

Originally posted by: bellle4u

thanx swathi for the update

i was going to update but my net was not working 😑

anyways poor bani why is jai so angry on her she sat to save his family honour n her 😭 😭 😭

but i m sooooooooooooo happy they got married ❀️

hated the way jai was asking rano how much do u want 😑 😑 😑

hiiiiii MT welcome back dear πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Thanks Bell....πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Oh Man, do I want to kill my Cable Operator or what😑 One episode that I wanted to see, and Zee is not there! God, someone please post the Video, before I die of hypertension!

Arre, Bell....more than anyone else, I feel the worst for Jai. That he is upset and furious is fully justified, even though he is taking his ire out on Bani! Jai did not force Pia for marriage, he gave her an offer that she accepted...infact he even asked her whether she loves someone else...Pia kept lying to him and decieving him!

It is but natural that Jai would be wounded, hurt and completely betrayed, not to mention the loss of honor and face in front of everyone.

Pia is after all Bani's sister and at this moment, Jai is bound to take out all his anger on her! And Bani really cannot do a thing about it, even though Pia running away was not her fault, Bani is responsible, because she is the head of the family as her parents are not there.

God, I can't even imagine Jai's behaviour towards Bani....and once he comes to know that Bani knew about Pia and Pushkar's past...he will make her life a living hell😭

But I am also sure, that Jai will ultimately fall in love with Bani and so will she...Now Pia has no place in Jai's life and neither does Pushkar have any chance with Bani.

MT

swathi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suku

I have one question was Jigs blaming Bani in any way when she was talking to Jai or was she appreciative and supportive of Bani.

Even I was half expecting that Jigs will somehow try to manipulate by putting on all blame on Bani but surprisingly she told the facts to Jai and did not blame Bani in any way. Also she just mentioned that Pia has eloped but did not take Pushki's name. As MT says Bani and Jai would be busy in handling this difficult time and then mum and son can get away with doing anything in Walia house. I just hope that Jai remembers his previous impression of Bani that she is a mature and intelligent girl and does not hold her responsible. But then as the serial has to move forward am sure I am going to be proved wrong. and ya before I sign off thanks for your comments. Will try to pitch in with my updates whenever I can and there is a need.

Swathi

rinita thumbnail
thks for the brillant update. Keep up your gd work.
Chahat17 thumbnail
THANKS A MILLION FOR THE UPDATE SWATHI πŸ‘πŸ˜›...i agree w/ u 100%...i think initially jai wont accept bani but eventually will fall in love with bani & would realize bani was indeed the BEST choice for him! πŸ˜ƒ