Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

I am 150% against it! (Page 5)

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 9:16am | IP Logged
actually, prerna was (or so everyone believed) a widow when she married anurag (bajaj was thought dead)...so, she had prem and cookie and tushar and vishaka, and STILL as a widow, remarried. and why should having children make a difference? a widow is a widow is a widow...just because kashish didn't have any children doesn't mean that she is free to "move on" and society won't taunt her...anyway, the point i am trying to make is not "widows shouldn't remarry"...i think they SHOULD..the point is that Parvati has not been characterised as someone who will marry or love anyone other than Om...with the other women i can believe it, but not with her...

Sasha4eva Goldie
Sasha4eva
Sasha4eva

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 9:53am | IP Logged
I totally agree with you psawyer, every comment you said is exactly what i feel.

As you said the point is not if widows should marry or not is about parvati's character which since OM has been dead there is not one day she hasnt missed him. Now all of sudden or eventually her thinking of marrying is just unrealistic, and unbelievable to the character she has been potraying for ages. Parvati will never forget OM.
ashbipasha IF-Rockerz
ashbipasha
ashbipasha

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I won't like them to get married, because this show was about om and parvati and suyash can't get om's place
cell Groupbie
cell
cell

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
So true. I'm against the Parvati and Suyash marriage. Parvati and Om were always meant to be. I hope that sooner or later that Ekta brings him back . . . somehow.
Nisha90 Senior Member
Nisha90
Nisha90

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 5:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by umar03

I think Parvati and Suyash should get married .. there is great chemistry ..none between Om and Parvati

r u dead???????Angry

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 7:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MainEkHasina

ur absolutely rite vasu i agree wid ya for me i would much rather see a blossoming freindship that a marriage bwtn

shahidlover24 y dont u wanna see them togther then?

I really wanted to see them together up until the point that Mohnish decided to leave KGGKCry...I just won't be able to accept this new dude and Parvati together...I mean I was getting used to Mohnish and Sakshi together but now Mohnish just had to leaveCry

....If Mohnish decides to stay in KGGK (hope against hope) then I'm 400% for their marriageBig smile

UK_'K'_FaN Senior Member
UK_'K'_FaN
UK_'K'_FaN

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 7:06am | IP Logged

Clap

SUYESH AND PARVATI!!!!!!

shud marry!!!!!!!!!!!! enuff wiv OM !!!!

go parvati - marry wiv suesh

mera dua tere saath hai
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahidlover24

Originally posted by MainEkHasina

ur absolutely rite vasu i agree wid ya for me i would much rather see a blossoming freindship that a marriage bwtn

shahidlover24 y dont u wanna see them togther then?

I really wanted to see them together up until the point that Mohnish decided to leave KGGKCry...I just won't be able to accept this new dude and Parvati together...I mean I was getting used to Mohnish and Sakshi together but now Mohnish just had to leaveCry

....If Mohnish decides to stay in KGGK (hope against hope) then I'm 400% for their marriageBig smile

ahhh rite i understand i feel lyk this also b4 i wanted them to get married now after hearing this news i dont want them to yaar y does he wanna leave man its just not rite he suits the charcter perfectly

Go to top