Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

I am 150% against it! (Page 3)

Sasha4eva Goldie
Sasha4eva
Sasha4eva

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 11:06am | IP Logged
well i personally feel that parvati shouldnt remarry either, to suyesh or anyone else.
The point is that firstly she is too devoted to OM and the 30 years she spent with him, which is a heck of long time. And secondly parvati's character has never shown that she needs someone in her life, as her love interest, never shown that she needs another love life. When she misses OM's presence, that doesnt mean she needs to be loved by someone or whatever, it simply means she misses OM being with her. And why cant her character stay as a widow????

I agree wid people who are against parvati remarrying, and agree wid there reasoning, the Character that parvati portrays will be spoilt if Ekta unnecessarily makess parvati to take the vows again.

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 11:12am | IP Logged
i agree completely
annie_2283 Senior Member
annie_2283
annie_2283

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I don't even care now ..... Mohnish is getting replaced and that changes everything. Cry Cry  Mohnish and Saakshi clicked. Now that new guy .... forget it, i'm to upset to continue.

Edited by annie_2283 - 23 March 2006 at 12:13pm
QueenE IF-Rockerz
QueenE
QueenE

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sasha4eva

well i personally feel that parvati shouldnt remarry either, to suyesh or anyone else.
The point is that firstly she is too devoted to OM and the 30 years she spent with him, which is a heck of long time. And secondly parvati's character has never shown that she needs someone in her life, as her love interest, never shown that she needs another love life. When she misses OM's presence, that doesnt mean she needs to be loved by someone or whatever, it simply means she misses OM being with her. And why cant her character stay as a widow????

I agree wid people who are against parvati remarrying, and agree wid there reasoning, the Character that parvati portrays will be spoilt if Ekta unnecessarily makess parvati to take the vows again.

I need to watch todays episode becuase i am not sure why this topic is up - i don't think parvati will agree anyway - she loves om to much.

Esti aunty

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by esti

Originally posted by Sasha4eva

I need to watch todays episode becuase i am not sure why this topic is up - i don't think parvati will agree anyway - she loves om to much.

Esti aunty

lol..it's not about today's update....mohnish left KGGK cuz he doesn't approve of Suyash and Parvati getting married....just talking about thatTongue

sangitadas IF-Rockerz
sangitadas
sangitadas

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

i agree that she shouldn't get married...its not about being a widow--its the fact that she has been shown completely devoted to OM all her life...just because he's dead doesn't mean she should immediately seek out another life partner. a woman needs to be shown as not needing a man in her life constantly--having a life does not mean having a man in her life. she can achieve so much without the help of a husband.

My thoughts exactly and very beautifully written. Clap
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sangitadas

Originally posted by psawyer

i agree that she shouldn't get married...its not about being a widow--its the fact that she has been shown completely devoted to OM all her life...just because he's dead doesn't mean she should immediately seek out another life partner. a woman needs to be shown as not needing a man in her life constantly--having a life does not mean having a man in her life. she can achieve so much without the help of a husband.

My thoughts exactly and very beautifully written. Clap

thanks!

Destiny007 IF-Dazzler
Destiny007
Destiny007

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 8:45am | IP Logged
agreed with you preeti, if it was parvati and Mohnish then it was okay, but this new guy should stay away, there is only one Suyash Mehra and that was played by Mohnish Cry

Go to top