Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

I am 150% against it!

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

Just letting everyone know, I am infinity and beyond plus one against Suyash and Parvati getting marriedAngry 

I'm sorry if I offend anyone by my negative posts for 'Suyash' and Parvati's milanCry

~sweet~angel~ Senior Member
~sweet~angel~
~sweet~angel~

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
No actually i agree with you in this fact..I would never want them to get married. Nor would i take Palvi and Seyush getting married because that is jus creepy...
sangitadas IF-Rockerz
sangitadas
sangitadas

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 12:28am | IP Logged
I agree with both of you on this. Confused
tweetie pie Groupbie
tweetie pie
tweetie pie

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 1:05am | IP Logged

i dont't agree wioth anyone of u but i would like to know the reason why u disagree maybe i'll change my mind too. and no am not offended but would like to ask that do u not want it to happen coz u still hope om will be back. my opinion is that a woman should have a life after her husbands even if she has big kids. probably that will make a little bit of change in indians who think that after husband has died and she has kids her life stops there and she has to do all for her kids and thats it. am not talking ekta serials am talking real life and this serial do bring changes in real life too. sometimes .

if not suyesh then someone else

Edited by tweetie pie - 23 March 2006 at 1:13am
jayeeta2006 Groupbie
jayeeta2006
jayeeta2006

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 2:37am | IP Logged
i agree with tweetie pie completelyyyyyyyyyyy....
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:18am | IP Logged
i agree that she shouldn't get married...its not about being a widow--its the fact that she has been shown completely devoted to OM all her life...just because he's dead doesn't mean she should immediately seek out another life partner. a woman needs to be shown as not needing a man in her life constantly--having a life does not mean having a man in her life. she can achieve so much without the help of a husband.
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

i agree that she shouldn't get married...its not about being a widow--its the fact that she has been shown completely devoted to OM all her life...just because he's dead doesn't mean she should immediately seek out another life partner. a woman needs to be shown as not needing a man in her life constantly--having a life does not mean having a man in her life. she can achieve so much without the help of a husband.

yeah i agree although they do have gr8 chemistry togther they have been married (OM and Paro) for so many years to get Paro married off again now would just shift the focus too much although i would loe to see more and more of both of them n the screen
tweetie pie Groupbie
tweetie pie
tweetie pie

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 4:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MainEkHasina

Originally posted by psawyer

yeah i agree although they do have gr8 chemistry togther they have been married (OM and Paro) for so many years to get Paro married off again now would just shift the focus too much although i would loe to see more and more of both of them n the screen

i agree at some extent am not saying she should marry because she needs another man in her life which even with om she did not depend on him but she loved him to bits and yes it would be hard to start loving again but she is allowed to love she don't have to marry now  but in future she can and its not only about parvati but indian women in general. om parvati have a love history of many years but in real life people have been married for an year had a kid and if anything happens to a husband just after two ,three years the wife don't marry but if anything happens to the wife man go out and marry within three years. and the excuse to get married is the kids need a mum but can it not be vise versa. so maybe parvati story will bring some change in our society.

Edited by tweetie pie - 23 March 2006 at 4:14am

Go to top