Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

AN's postcard from London esp for MAYA (Page 5)

maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Thanks Monika, how wonderful I am feeling today is diificult to explain. It was like a dream come true for me to meet him on that day but I never realised that he also liked and appreciated it and I absolutely didnt expect anything like this to happen. All this has been the most wonderful experience of my life and memories which I am going to cherish and have with me whole my life.

What a wonderful and great person he is. It is really his greatness that he appreciates his fans like this.

I wish from all my heart for his success, fame and a very bright future.

GOD BLESS HIM!!!!!!!!!!!   

Minluvsdrav Senior Member
Minluvsdrav
Minluvsdrav

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 6:36am | IP Logged
hey

thanks for posting this! he luks so cute all wrapped up but iv gta say it ws damn cold wen he ws over here! its gud he came prepared thou Tongue

im glad he had an amazing time here it means hell come bak one day maybe itll b sooner rather than later.

how can he nt knw bout his fans over here?!

luv
minnie
harsy IF-Dazzler
harsy
harsy

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Thanks Monika for posting this article... Clap Clap

Now coming to Mayaji... Wink Abb mai kya kahoon....Ek hi baath kehna chaahthi hoon....Aapne jackpot maari yaar.... Clap Clap Clap I m happy that AN has mentioned ur name in the article...so nice of him... Smile U must be damn lucky yaar.... Big smile It must be a forever sweet memory of ur life...Please take a print out of the article yaar...Its a humble request from me yaar....Hope u wont mind... Smile

With love....jyothi
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 8:20am | IP Logged
SORRY MAJA.. DIDNT CONGRATS U!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!

I WAS A BIT CONFUSED IF HE WAS TALKING ABOUT U!! I WAS DEBATING YES/NO!

SO NOW I KNOW!!!

CONGRATS ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bina4u Senior Member
bina4u
bina4u

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Thanks Monica for posting, mayaji ashish mentioned ur name I feel so happy for you Congrats
maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Jyothi, Guli, Bina4u and Neelam. Thanks for all the nice compliments but the fact still remains that it is our Ashish who is a very humble and a goodhearted person and it is only his greatness that he appreciates his fans like this.

He loves all his fans equally and appreciates their love. He has especially mentioned my name here is because he knew my name and that I came from Norway. If he knew others who met him there by name I am sure he would have mentioned their name too.

Thanks a lot Neelam for feeling it that way because by mentioning my name like this he has surely ackowledged and appreciated all his fans on this forum.

So girls next time you meet him dont forget to introduce yourself proparly to himLOLLOL

Edited by maja - 24 March 2006 at 1:02am
Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 11:09am | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwww maya thats soo sweet u came all the way down from norway Smile ...aww and he remembered you is well Big smile .......
thannxxx 4 postin the article he looks well buff in some picks   Wink Wink but the one hes wearing the white grandmas hat ewwwwwwwwwww noooo......yuckk...... Confused Love AP
Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Congrats Mayadi once again. this is something you won't froget rest of your life Big smile

Go to top