AN's postcard from London esp for MAYA - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago

Thanks for the information....Mayadi I am so pleased for you.

ASHISH NAYYAR PLEASE COME BACK AGAIN.

Edited by hello98 - 18 years ago
OMG!!!

Maya he specially mentioned you...so sweet of him...u must be floating somewhere 😊...

thanks monica...

Oh My GOD! that was a real big surprise but a very very pleasent one. Although I didnt go to meet him to come in the limelight but still it feels so nice and great to get acknowledged like this. He is so kind, generous, nice and a real gem. He has mentioned it twice, first to the crowd there and now in this article.

Thanks a lot Ashish from the deepest of my heart for this acknowledgement. I am really feeling on cloud 9 today not only because you have mentioned my name in the article but because my visit made you feel great on your birthday and you appreciated my visit. The pleasure is all mine and I am really grateful and feel extremely lucky to get this oppurtunity to meet you and wish you on your birthday.

My heartiest thanks once again to you Ashish and to all my dear friends on this forum who are feeling so happy for me today.

And thanks Monica for posting this article, see how excited I am and feeling really on cloud 9 today that I forgot to thanks the person who has posted thisπŸ˜† article to us.

Edited by maja - 18 years ago
Mayadi....I feel so happy for you...Ashish mentioned you specially....so sweet of him.
Thanks a lot Silk, Jaslove, Vidya, Soni, Parveen and Mona. I am really feeling so proud to have friends like you who are feeling so happy for me today. My heartiest thanks to all of you.

love,
maya
maja,U are very lucky.congrats !!!!
maya aunty. you became a star over night πŸ˜†
wow asish looks great indeed thanks for sharing

Jessi

Originally posted by silk opal

maya aunty. you became a star over night πŸ˜†

Oh dear Mariah, I am a very simple down to earth person who likes to keep very low profile in life so please let me stay there on the ground and dont send me to this starworldπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ 

It is our dear Ashish who is so generous, kind, nice and great that he has mentioned it. Hats off to him!!!!!!! 

Way to go Ashish..... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Hope you come back again before long.

Maya, you lucky thing! I was there the same day as you and the minute he said 'fan from Norway', I just knew it was you ...   πŸ‘
If I knew you were coming I would have loved to meet you - maybe next time.. 😊 Edited by nikkitherealist - 18 years ago