Dropping hints!! 14th SBS-pg 2&3 :)

pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys...on yesterday's SBB episode...GHSP's last day of shoot was showed...

Very emotional๐Ÿ˜ญ...and finally after like ages GC and DD together offscreen๐Ÿ˜ณ...chalo jaate jaate hi sahi dono ko offscreen ek saath dekhne ko toh mila๐Ÿ‘...it was like water in desert๐Ÿ˜ƒ. I couldn't stop my tears๐Ÿ˜ญ...and i realised how much they mean to me...to all of us๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Adi Sir was so awesum when he was consoling both DD and GC...and the cameraman dada echoed our feelings when he said GC and DD are the best couple...I'm gonna miss them...but only till I see them again๐Ÿ˜ƒ and that's goona be soon...

Why?๐Ÿ˜•

Because if u clearly listened to DD and GC๐Ÿ˜‰...u'd get some clues...or i was just imagining(which is not possible...mere kaan nahi baj rahe the๐Ÿคฃ)...DD said we are gonna be back with a project(sth like that) and GC also said hum wapis aayenge after thanking their fans๐Ÿ˜ƒ...They didn't say main wapis aaonga or I'll come back..."WE" and "HUM" ring some happy bells in my head...or is it just the christmas season around...
Whatever(ki farak painda hai)๐Ÿ˜ƒ...I'm happy cuz i have got a hint from BABAJI(I don't need Star One's confirmation) that they are coming soon...and I'm gonna wait for them eagerly...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

YIPPEEE๐Ÿ˜

More hints๐Ÿ˜ƒ
โญ๏ธ https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2380611&PID=50372672�
โญ๏ธ
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2380611&PID=50377072�
โญ๏ธ   https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2380611&TPN=3
โญ๏ธ  https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2380611&TPN=5
โญ๏ธ  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/50390918
โญ๏ธ https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2380611&PID=50537355�

Edited by pj2012 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You just made my day with this post!
And helped my hopes soar higher than it already was!!

I hope all your intutions come true!!๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜
pj2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: riza792

You just made my day with this post!

And helped my hopes soar higher than it already was!!

I hope all your intutions come true!!๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

Ofcourse sweetie...u can bank on me...I'm telling you...๐Ÿ˜‰

Clue no. 1: GC and DD were not hugging each other...if it was the last day and they are not supposed to meet again...I don't think it's humanely possible for them to not hug each other for one last time...even enemies do that...

Iska kya matlab ho sakta hai...that it's not their last time and that they are gonna be together again...

Clue no 2: They were crying after the first shot...but after the last shot and later the interview...they were faking to cry and were laughing so happily...probably they were told about a come back or sequel...how else can be they so relieved and happy...(JASSOS PJ'S OBSERVATION...kabhi fail nahi hota๐Ÿ˜‰)

Clue no 3: We'll come back for our fans...their own words...unki muzubani๐Ÿ˜ณ

Clue no 4: WE the FANSโญ๏ธ(hum jo itna paagal hue jaa rahe hain...kiske liye...for Gurti...we won't sit back and relax until we get our Gurti back...itni aasani se thodi na jaane denge๐Ÿ˜ƒ)...will we sit idle after not seeing our Gurti...NO NO NEVER๐Ÿ˜†

Guys it's not like we have to pluck moon and bring it to earth...it's bringing Gurti back together...who are our sun and moon...and it's not even a bit difficult as bringing the moon...it's so easy to bring them back...this country is a democracy,..we are the kings...we demand and it has to be done...no other way...I'm saying all this in a very humble way...pls don't take it wrongly...

So bacchon isse kya pata chalta hai๐Ÿ˜†

That we'll get our GURTI back soon...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...but we should keep trying...sirf tamasha dekhte rahne se kuch nahi hoga...we have to try and try hard...cuz we love GURTI๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So dil main koi doubt mat rakna...and wait for GURTI to rock again๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by pj2012 - 12 years ago
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice post... ๐Ÿ‘ i hope u are right and we get geet season 2 with these two... i'm not ready to let go of them so soon... vaise i heard gurmeet say 'hum' and i did a double take... but did drashti say 'we'?

pj2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kunataanya

nice post... ๐Ÿ‘ i hope u are right and we get geet season 2 with these two... i'm not ready to let go of them so soon... vaise i heard gurmeet say 'hum' and i did a double take... but did drashti say 'we'?

๐Ÿ˜‰
GURMEET SAID NAA...GURTI ALAG ALAG THODI NAA HAI...๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜‰
KTPROCKS thumbnail
I was thinking about it but dear you put it into words
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pj2012

๐Ÿ˜‰
GURMEET SAID NAA...GURTI ALAG ALAG THODI NAA HAI...๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿคฃ
Jasoos Jugnu Chale gaye...Jasoos PJ chod gaye!๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks a ton for this positivity, and for making me laugh when all i want to do is put everything down and cry!๐Ÿค—

Love your observations!๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
anisha_maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for this post dear...man halka ho gaya๐Ÿ˜›
Craziest_MG thumbnail
yeah i know...and that '' HUM '' wali line was music to my ears...i wish '' HUM '' jaldi ek sath wapas aye...
pj2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: riza792

๐Ÿคฃ
Jasoos Jugnu Chale gaye...Jasoos PJ chod gaye!๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks a ton for this positivity, and for making me laugh when all i want to do is put everything down and cry!๐Ÿค—

Love your observations!๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

WOW๐Ÿ˜ƒ...I'm ever ready to make my fellow Maneetians laugh...I understand it's a difficult time...but we'll get through...FAN POWER AHOY!!!

Jasoos/Joker PJ at ur service๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Maneetians never cry๐Ÿ˜ƒ...woh tears humare sade hue dushmano ke liye hai...joh abhi crakers burst kar rahen hai, paaglo ki tarah khushi mana rahen hai and soch rahen hai unka raasta saaf ho gya hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...but poor people dunno that they've wasted their money and crackers for nothing...should have used it on improving their dystopian serials...MANEET WILL STAY FOEVER...and WE'LL ROCK!!