Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

SS, SS, one hmmm, the other---- (Page 3)

ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aabha

Awwwww poor u tabs!!Ouch Ouch Ouch Take care of yourself honey...and I'm so glad u got to meet them again!!...not for our sake...but for your experience and cuz u deserved it!WinkBig smileTongue And you did it while you were sick too...so plz no worries about that stuff anymore...just take full restWink...and reward yourself with shopping!...that always relaxes me when I'm tense! Wink Thanks for going through such trouble for us earlier on and thanks so much for sharing your stories of your visits to the sets on IF!Embarrassed And thanks once again for posting your final experiences on the sets for us to all read since we couldn't be there ourselvesClap   

Hug

~Abs~

oh yes abs, i agree shopping is a good stress buster,all my visits to the sets were good, i will always cherish my moments with the stars, i think JJKN  team is the best, they all rock even off screenClap

Sharila IF-Dazzler
Sharila
Sharila

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks tabs and take care
strawberry Senior Member
strawberry
strawberry

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Nice to know Tablet that u being a hard core AA& MS fan u still admitted that u found Samir to be a nice person!! He is a really nice person in real life I can vouch for that too! Good going for being so honest! Clap
ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 12:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by strawberry

Nice to know Tablet that u being a hard core AA& MS fan u still admitted that u found Samir to be a nice person!! He is a really nice person in real life I can vouch for that too! Good going for being so honest! Clap

dear there is a lot of difference between, reel and real life, u may hate charecters, but it doesnt mean, u hate them personally too, after meeting sameer, what i felt i wrote,Tongue there was no reason for me bieng dis honest, he is a gentle man

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 12:56am | IP Logged
tabs hi listen dear u please take care of ur spinal prb its bad. thanks for sharing ur experiences with us and jjkn wud stay or not thats not important its ur back which has to bear the burden

so please take care of urself ok
dkdisha Senior Member
dkdisha
dkdisha

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 1:23am | IP Logged
ahhh thanks for sharing ya shilpa entered today i have a feeling aryan has sent her oh man one more problem now i thought that jassi is ending soon sure doesnt seem like it

Jessi
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 1:48am | IP Logged
tabs even if you do go shopping, dont lift the heavy bags as they are not good for your spine... but that doesnt mean you should shop any less.. Embarrassed
you must write a diary of the whole saga of meeting the JJKN crew on their sets and we could ask vijay to make it sticky for a while or something... Smile
ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 2:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lashforever

tabs even if you do go shopping, dont lift the heavy bags as they are not good for your spine... but that doesnt mean you should shop any less.. Embarrassed
you must write a diary of the whole saga of meeting the JJKN crew on their sets and we could ask vijay to make it sticky for a while or something... Smile

awww!lash, thanks so much for your concern,Embarrassed i have my dearest friend ,with me  who lifts bags for me, poor soul, Big smile, she is a darling, and yeah its agood idea, i will defnitely make adiary, with all minute details,including the photos, then all of u can enjoy itEmbarrassed, ha, i hope my spine gets better quicklySmileOuch

Go to top