Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

SS, SS, one hmmm, the other---- (Page 2)

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
thanks tabs.....and nice to hear than sanda are not PDA'ing on the sets Smile ...and get well soon Big smile ...and tabs, why did you want SS' autograph of all peopleConfused ...and how does she sign....as SS or as SA Wink ...anyways, lowe ya honey Hug

ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Buffie

thanks tabs.....and nice to hear than sanda are not PDA'ing on the sets Smile ...and get well soon Big smile ...and tabs, why did you want SS' autograph of all peopleConfused ...and how does she sign....as SS or as SA Wink ...anyways, lowe ya honey Hug

buffie, i wanted her autograph, just to c how she reacts,Wink whether she obliges or not, and yes she sighned it as SS not SA, and yes i got one auto. for prachi tooBig smile, not only from ss, but from AA and MS too, i can give it to her when i get back to lko.

tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
wow tabs its so nice to hear from you,wow man u have met everyone and also got autographs,wow i can only dream of such things to happen
good that they all act professionally on the sets , it thougt there would have been an overdose of PDA
thanks so much and pls take acre f ur spine as health is wealth and pls do continue to frequent the forum
Sharmii IF-Sizzlerz
Sharmii
Sharmii

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
ooooh...sent by aryan????? Embarrassed

that guy has brains....ekta brains... LOL

thanks tablet a loooot ... Big smile
sweetsorrow18 IF-Rockerz
sweetsorrow18
sweetsorrow18

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
thanks tabz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET WELL SOON YAAR!!!!!!
and thanks for all the info Big smile

u rock my socks!!!!!!
Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the update Tabby. I will definitely pray so that you get well soon.
ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tina59

wow tabs its so nice to hear from you,wow man u have met everyone and also got autographs,wow i can only dream of such things to happen
good that they all act professionally on the sets , it thougt there would have been an overdose of PDA
thanks so much and pls take acre f ur spine as health is wealth and pls do continue to frequent the forum

yeah, i consider myself lucky,Embarrassed and yes tina i will keep comingBig smile, but not everday, coz i am not allowed to sit and work for long time , coz of my spine problemCry

Aabha IF-Dazzler
Aabha
Aabha

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Awwwww poor u tabs!!Ouch Ouch Ouch Take care of yourself honey...and I'm so glad u got to meet them again!!...not for our sake...but for your experience and cuz u deserved it!WinkBig smileTongue And you did it while you were sick too...so plz no worries about that stuff anymore...just take full restWink...and reward yourself with shopping!...that always relaxes me when I'm tense! Wink Thanks for going through such trouble for us earlier on and thanks so much for sharing your stories of your visits to the sets on IF!Embarrassed And thanks once again for posting your final experiences on the sets for us to all read since we couldn't be there ourselvesClap   

Hug

~Abs~

Go to top