India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

SS, SS, one hmmm, the other----

ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

sorry frinds , i hav enot been answering your pms, but i hav e read them all, will answer one by one, and yes for those who wanted to know , where i am--dears i am still in mumbai-undergoing treatment for my spineOuch-have taken leave for two weeks, si i am here till another one week, my spine still hurting.Confusedhope that answers all your questions,Smile

many of u wanted to know did i visit the sets again, yes but it was very short visit, coz i wanted to meet ss, and yes i did, i will not call her arrogant, but she isnt friendly either, very different from rest, she did oblige me withauto graph, and when i did try to speak to her, it wa sobvious she wasnt interested, so even i kept away, , but one thing wa sthere- at least she wa snot hanging on to apu, i mean they were just all sitting around, and since iwas there for just about 45 minutes, and i tried to look at things from some otherangle, but i did not, ss sitting with script one end, aa, sitting with sum unit members on the other, mona at some other end , . but anyways ss is not very good looking, she didnt hav emuch make up on. and i did try to ask them what exactly will she beplaying, they just said wait and watch and guess,Confused i dunno how to take it out from them, even when i wa sther the scene which was shot wa sbetween arman jassi and arman mom, her name is mahru shiekh, .Smile

now about the other ss- sameer soni, who i incidentally bumped into at crosswords-ok this man is quite  smart, very suave , , ha sa very polished accent-he looks like an idiot on screen, but is much better off it, he wa sweet and not stuck up at all, and well he seems to be a book worm ,coz he must have purchased some real fat books, whtever i liked sameer soni.Wink

ok gals thts all from my side, ss finally enterd , i think either she is aa past or ha sbeen sent by aryan, i will try and take it out from them to day-lets c if they answer straight.Confused

and gals plz dont send me any letters now,to give to the djs or apu mona, coz i will not be visiting set again, i am now resting and i just go out to chill and do sum shopping, but if do get sum news i will tell.Tongue

ps- and yes those who dont want to believe what i hav e told, plz dont even look at my post.****JP deletes....Tabs! Cry  ****

Edited by jprasad - 23 March 2006 at 9:44am

reetsk Goldie
reetsk
reetsk

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Ah haaa tabs. Thank you for the update.
Wish you a speedy recovery Tongue
priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
oooohh interesting... Tongue Tongue but take care of your back
jaan!! do feel better soon! our prayers are with you Big smile
Sour Skittles IF-Dazzler
Sour Skittles
Sour Skittles

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
get well sssoon!!!!!!!
luv himani
p.s-did i miss somethin do u likwork on d jjkn stz or somethin???
Clana_621 Goldie
Clana_621
Clana_621

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
oh!! Seems interesting!!! Well lets wait and watch and see wht happens next i guess!! Hope you get well soon!! Hve fun in mumbai!!
Hera Big smile
tiki5434 IF-Dazzler
tiki5434
tiki5434

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:41pm | IP Logged

Big smile thank youuu!!! and feel better sooooon!!!!
Jia IF-Rockerz
Jia
Jia

-

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update! Smile hope you get well soon dear! Embarrassed
tiki5434 IF-Dazzler
tiki5434
tiki5434

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sour Skittles

get well sssoon!!!!!!!
luv himani
p.s-did i miss somethin do u likwork on d jjkn stz or somethin???

no she went to go visit them on the sets! Big smile

Go to top