Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

India-Forums

Saat Phere (Saath Phere)
Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

Tara ...Is she what she appears to be .. (Page 2)

Prestigious IF-Rockerz
Prestigious
Prestigious

Aap Ki Antara Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Hmmm.. Ermm
I hope all this isn't true.. Dead Tara just seems so perfect in the positive role. Although her background sound does make me suspect her at times.

Chahat17 Goldie
Chahat17
Chahat17

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
i really hope this is not true b/c it would ruin the show...but i highly doubt that its true besides i think u guys are reading too much into the story...there could be other possibilites...i think tara was asking saloni those personal questions b/c she wanted a husband-wife realtionship to develope between them and make it stronger...its nothing like that i m sure..i like tara a lot..she seems to be a very good character, i hope the writers dont screw this one for her...
girlygirl Groupbie
girlygirl
girlygirl

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajol'sthebest

Originally posted by munizaaa

Despite ur wonderful explanation ExoticDivinity i still beleive that there might be something going on b/w Nahar and Tara b/c the dierectors dont want us getting too suspicious so maybe they are not showing too much of Tars's emotions. And there are only 2 ppl in Saath phere that are acting suspiciously that is nahar and Tara so there is something seriously cooking b/w the two even if its not an affair.

also, i find it very fishy that tara always keeps enquiring about whether anything happened between saloni and nahar at night. i mean, once or twice is okay, but she constantly seems to be making sure that they didn't do it! i also think it was tara who sent neelima to the honeymoon so that she constantly disrupts nahar and saloni in their attempt to get intimate! when saloni comes bak from the honeymoon and tells tara that nothing happened, she goes and whispers it to her husband and she seems overly excited about it! why? cuz she's happy that nahar and saloni didn't get to do it! i know it's nasty, but all signs point to tara and nahar's affair.  

I think some of us are just over analysis the situation. I hope that the writers wont show anything between Nahar and Tara. It just does not go with the indian sentiment. Also they are depicting a lot of Devar - Babhi relationship here (holi and all that). So lets all think healty and hope healthy! I hope writers will not read there forums and get ideasSmile

ejaz*s babe Senior Member
ejaz*s babe
ejaz*s babe

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 12:03am | IP Logged
man i dont know....sometimes i believe u abt the whole tara and nahar affair and then sometimes just the way she acts makes me change my mind. she's seems so nice but then again those who seem really nice in the outside mite....mite b just as bed in the inside...yea i agree with u algebramulti this whole stupid affair thing will just ruin the show...i know that the producers are just tryin to give the show a twisted flavor but its the other way around....i hope that this doesnt happen bcuz then wat abt Saloni? woh kitni bholi hai....she wont b able to bare this...that is if it does happen! i really dont want to think abt the tara and nahar affair and i want to enjoy the romantic scenes that they're givin us rite now in the US...well that'll only last a lil while too bcuz weve reached that "nahar out of bed" episode! so newayz...
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 1:30am | IP Logged
tara's hot outfit,esp her no strap blouse,is defi an attraction for bechara nahar,whose wife wears horrible sarees....
dkdisha Senior Member
dkdisha
dkdisha

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 1:40am | IP Logged
well i kinda think too that tara and nahar are having in affair but i dont know could be something else i hope something else cuz it sounds sick tara and nahar having in affiar when that is his bhabhi! i hope we find out soon

Jessi
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 2:26am | IP Logged
I know this bhabhi devar affair is sick but serial ke liye sab chalta hai..esp tara and nahar.. Wink LOL
klueless IF-Dazzler
klueless
klueless

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 6:14am | IP Logged
   Ouch Confused Maybe .. Brijesh .. Cannot .. satisfy his wife ..in the physical sense ... so.... tara may have slipped...and DONT Forget .. Nahar does have .. aplayboy rep ...... ..And tara .. doesnt Trust Him .. there fore she keeps enquiring .. about there Milan . ( She thinks .. he Might not find saloni attractive enuff .. to be iwith her in every sense .. ...i mean ... Physically).. ..and i also believe she sent that neelema female to the Honeymoon ..... U know ... after watching ekta mai's serial i guess we all have learned to read between the Lines .... hehehehee
In teleserials this is common ... and Besides the name ..Saat Phere -- Saloni ka safar ... says a LOt ... . It means .. nahar .. aint going to Be Perfect ...... and .. How saloni deals .. with all these .. problems .. in here married Life ....
and .. sis-in-law ... tiffs ..arent theonly one .. that will make up this serial .. its got to be nahar ... and .. other things imp like Tara ...
Lets say .. nahar has a Sick wife ... so what does he go to do to a wife who is mentally ill ...Xactly ... in the Middle of EVERY NITE ...?.. I mean .. he cn talk to her anytime ... BUt at ... Late Nights >>>>????
so lets wait and watch..

Go to top