Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

India-Forums

Saat Phere (Saath Phere)
Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

Tara ...Is she what she appears to be ..

klueless IF-Dazzler
klueless
klueless

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

folks .. I think i agree with one of the members ..Who a while back ...wrote ..that Tara and Nahar maybe having an affair ....

Look at the waqy she reacted ...when ... her husband ... had // given the out house .. to neels friend from mumbai .... .. i think ... tara and nahar maybe secretely meeting there .

I mean if nahar had liked ny other girl .. he could have erasily maried her ... after alll his family isnt that orthodox... So .. Maybe .. he cant marry who isnt available ... and to keep the affair ,,,a secret ... he marrys a Passive saloni ...who wouldnt ...throw a tantrum ... etc ...

After all it was Taras Choice .. In selecting Saloni ....????

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Oh my god that is exactly what i was thinking and i was abt to post that. I mean it waould make perfect sense b/c when nahar went out on his expedition Saloni woke up and searched the whole house and couldnt find nahar meaning that Nahar wasnt in the house!! so he could have gone out to the farm to meet Tara.

I know sounds scary and disgusting but Confused u never know (but that would be a good twist to the story)

Lets see if the directors think like us (i hope not b/c it would mess up the story line) and i love Nahar his love for saloni and all. Embarrassed
Chahat17 Goldie
Chahat17
Chahat17

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
NO, I DONT AGREE W/U!...TARA IS WHAT SHE APPEARS TO BE...SHE IS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE A NEGATIVE CHARACTERS[I THINK]...ALTHOUGH,SUM1 POSTED A WHILE BACK THAT NAHAR COULD HAVE A MENTALLY ILL WIFE FROM B4 BUT THE FAMILY HAVE LOCKED HER UP B/C SHE IS DANGEROUS...AND THATS WHY THEY MADE NAHAR MARRY AGAIN!...I THINK THIS COULD BE A POSSIBLITY....BUT U KNOW WAT...IN SOAPS ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE...SO I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF SOMETHING UNEXPECTED CAME UP!
kajol'sthebest Groupbie
kajol'sthebest
kajol'sthebest

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
it seems very very possible that tara and nahar are having an affair. i suspected tara from the very beginning. she might be not exactly be a negative character as in a vamp or anything, but i definitely think that nahar and her have a motive behid selecting saloni. remember way back when nahar had come to see shubhra, and saloni accidentally walked into the house, her parents told her to go inside. then saloni was seen crying and telling gayatri that they're ashamed of their daughter and what not. Tara overheard that whole conversation, and it's only after that Tara brought in the proposal that nahar wants to marry saloni. I think she completely took advantage of the fact that saloni is submissive, insecure and ill-treated and above all, overly innocent. So, that's why she thought she would be the "perfect choice" to be nahar's wife, who would allow nahar and tara's affair to continue without suspicion. and i still can't forget the part when nahar tells aditi that saloni was tara's choice, and tara tells aditi that it was nahar's choice. Meaning, Saloni was really nobody's genuine choice! she's just a tool to be used in this grand scheme of nastiness.
SAD, ISN'T IT?

and i think the key is for a room where Rewa's kid is locked up, WHO KNOWS???
sweet_gyal Senior Member
sweet_gyal
sweet_gyal

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
ye omg i was thinking the same thing...when salone was going up the stairs i was scared that she was gunna c tara and nahar together...but she didn't...i dunno y...but ive been suspecting tara since the day she got mad at her husband just cuz he put the towel on the bed and she got all pissed and wudn't even let him touch her...i dunno...i might be wrong
ExoticDivinity2 Senior Member
ExoticDivinity2
ExoticDivinity2

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
No because from the articles I have read in other posts, Nahar is supposed to help Saloni reach the height of having a singing career....and really Tara wasn't taking advantage of Saloni at all First of all, when Nahar and family were there asking for Shubra's hand in marriage, and Saloni walked in, Nahar saw her and had this look in his eyes, like she's the one. Tara was sympathetic towards her when she heard Buasa and Saloni talking about Saloni's life. There may seem to be discrepencies between what is going on, but I really don't think that Tara and Nahar are having an affair because Tara is actually really good with Saloni and Nahar really does love Saloni and you can see that. Plus when Saloni put Tara and Brijesh together and said this is the perfect match, Tara was happy. If she was such a witch, they would've showed those intentions a little bit in the beginning......I don't think Nahar and Tara are having any affair; also, think back to when Tara told Saloni on her wedding day that she wants Saloni and her to be friends more then just sister in laws and she was waiting for the day that Nahar would get married and bring home a bride. However, I do know that there is something the family is hiding about Nahar's past because of that door that's always locked and is dusty and the fact that two eyes looked through the keyhole when Saloni was wondering where he went off to in the middle of the night. I do believe there is something fishy there and it could be that Nahar did have a first wife and either she died, or something bad happened. God knows how these directors and producers of the show think.
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Despite ur wonderful explanation ExoticDivinity i still beleive that there might be something going on b/w Nahar and Tara b/c the dierectors dont want us getting too suspicious so maybe they are not showing too much of Tars's emotions. And there are only 2 ppl in Saath phere that are acting suspiciously that is nahar and Tara so there is something seriously cooking b/w the two even if its not an affair.
kajol'sthebest Groupbie
kajol'sthebest
kajol'sthebest

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by munizaaa

Despite ur wonderful explanation ExoticDivinity i still beleive that there might be something going on b/w Nahar and Tara b/c the dierectors dont want us getting too suspicious so maybe they are not showing too much of Tars's emotions. And there are only 2 ppl in Saath phere that are acting suspiciously that is nahar and Tara so there is something seriously cooking b/w the two even if its not an affair.

also, i find it very fishy that tara always keeps enquiring about whether anything happened between saloni and nahar at night. i mean, once or twice is okay, but she constantly seems to be making sure that they didn't do it! i also think it was tara who sent neelima to the honeymoon so that she constantly disrupts nahar and saloni in their attempt to get intimate! when saloni comes bak from the honeymoon and tells tara that nothing happened, she goes and whispers it to her husband and she seems overly excited about it! why? cuz she's happy that nahar and saloni didn't get to do it! i know it's nasty, but all signs point to tara and nahar's affair.  

Go to top