Coder of Holi contest-PLS REPORT HERE!! - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by sangeetaa

People STOP SENDING ME BALLOONS!! 😭 Someone, please make it stop 😭 This contest is slowly driving me inSANE!! 😆

========

@fmqazi - u get payperview in Antarctica?? 😉

hI SANGEETA i PM u PLEASE REPLY

SANGEET u WILL WIN u ARE TEH GREATEST WITH u'R GAMES and all 👏
Sangeetaa ji game has been halted by Vijay.
So you can rest in peace...oops..i mean rest in tranquility.
Well done, we will campaign for your win 👏
mudabid-ji:

I am just so glad it's over!!! Vijay- you are a GOD!! Thank you for taking us out of our MISERY!! 😆 😆 😆

And A****** - sorry i didn't reply to you - was browsing elsewhere!! didn't mean to ignore you 😭

Just having this contest end is victory enough for me!!! 😆 😆 😆

Alright - tomorrow night, we'll have that party guys - champagne and all!!! Dedication thread?? Start as early as you like!!!

OK==GET THIS GUYS!! THEY are starting the dang contest all over again!! 🤢
Itna holi khel rahe hain yeh log ke mai HOLI KHEL NE SE TANG AA CHUKI HUN!! And THAT shouldn't be POSSIBLE!! 😭 😭

ACchaa... it starts on Monday - Fauj khade ho tayyaar!! Ab   maidaan pe aa hi gaye to ladna hi padegaa!! GRRRR.....!! Are u all with me??? 😳
did ballon contest over.. these days i was doing nothing but playing the contest my hubbie feed up answering my questions..

Did anyone won it??
haan varsha-ji... aap srianne ko samjhaiye ke taakat aur paagalpan - in donon mein kyaa farak hai!! 😆

Honestly, dunno if i wanna go thru it again 😕 ... but I wanna win for you all!!😃 Aap sab ne mujhe itna pyaar aur support diyaa. 😳

Agar phir se shuru huaa, to I wanna try and win it - Apne (SRGMP) section ke shaan ke liye!! 😛

Chalo, aap sab bhi salaah dijiye.. .mein kyaa karun?

To play or not to play? that is the question....

=======
Kavita-ji scs07 and temasek won it!! But bechare they never got credit for it!! So they're doing some fancy calculation and starting the contest over!! (Not from scratch though)... check the post under rules&announcements about the holi balloon recount.
i missed it............but sangeetji .............play again we are all with you.................
yes... i was in top 40's.. spent most of the time on google.. now i got eye strain... 😛
Arre chukki matchfixing ke baare mein sunna hai to apun se puchiyega!! 😉 Yaad nahin Basanthi politician bangayee hai? 😉 😉

Kavita-ji - i know exactly what you mean. My whole family - even a couple of ppl at work signed up just to help me to finish this contest and get back to normal!! 😆 😆 😆