Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Sandeep Doesnt Seem Innocent To Me!!!!!! (Page 3)

checks IF-Rockerz
checks
checks

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by breathing_irony

not all ppl show their emotions easily.....just coz sandy didnt cry it doesnt mean tht he's selfish n doesnt think fo the person who's eliminated.....
If he aws selfish he wouldnt thank Amey in the Holi gala....he would've taken all the credit for himself
And anyway this is a singing competition....whether he's selfish or not is all irrelevant!

There are many such incidences...and ppl just ignore them and make such comments....that wont do any harm to sandeep but it does make bad taste to ppl who perhaps dont buy that argument...

thanx for bringing these points here...

peace

avtab IF-Dazzler
avtab
avtab

PRC’s most helpful (Vaishali)

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 1:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shawn89

Sorry but in no shape, way or form Do i think Sandeep is innocent and bholla bala!

Firsty,

1. He never shows any symptahy for any leaving contestant, he has that same "what shud i sing in the next gala" look when somebody is eliminated!

He only cried when he came in the bottom three......and thats only cuz HE WAS THERE!!!

2. U can tell in group performances he wants to be a hogger

3. He thinks he is the best!!!! A couple of times he put himself in 2nd or 1st putting himself higher than Amey n Karunya!!!

I dont think he is innocent. i think he is selfish and very arrogant!!!!!

Just cuz he looks inncocent doesnt mean he is!!!!

Chalak ki raja he woh. lekin woh gora he n uski smile abhi ki tara quit he. isi lya vite jarur melegi Ouch

Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Why u guys worried about who cries and who doesn't??? why not concentrate on the music and their singing???

it is not written anywhere, that to show sadness or sympathy u have to cry ur heart and lungs out.

giggles_2005 Goldie
giggles_2005
giggles_2005

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 1:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ms. Bholi Bhali

Why u guys worried about who cries and who doesn't??? why not concentrate on the music and their singing???

it is not written anywhere, that to show sadness or sympathy u have to cry ur heart and lungs out.

eggjactlyClap

mbp8133 Senior Member
mbp8133
mbp8133

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 1:31am | IP Logged
this is height of joblessness ... u could'nt come up with good topic .. is this the only topic which came across ur mind ?... come on man .. u can do better than this ...
Dancnballa23 Goldie
Dancnballa23
Dancnballa23

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by checks

Originally posted by Dancnballa23

Uh oh..........the Sandeep police is bout to come anytime now. Get ready....

hummmm.....
well, you know better who's supporters are more aggresive !! hahahahahaha....LOL
these are just handful of calm ppl who are happy how sandeep looks, what he wear, how good he sings etc etc....leave them yaar...
Big smileBig smile
peace

Aray I was just pulling their legs LOL  I was hoping Princessno.1 would read it LOL

Edited by Dancnballa23 - 23 March 2006 at 1:53am
avtab IF-Dazzler
avtab
avtab

PRC’s most helpful (Vaishali)

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 2:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ms. Bholi Bhali

yes isi tara heart/lungski virus ko out kana paregi LOL LOL LOL

lucky_lakshmi IF-Sizzlerz
lucky_lakshmi
lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Sandeep may be innocent as his face shows or not...but Indian idol is a musical reality show.
whatever be he feelings the contestants have for the others....as they more and more closer to the crown, it is natural that they get a feeling of pride for themselves.afterall each contestant wants to win.
We must ote on the basis of singing...talent.Not on the basis of innocence and other stuff.
And i also request not to drag other conteatants who have already gone out like antara.Coz all we can do is guess which may prove wrong at times.

Go to top