Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Sandeep Doesnt Seem Innocent To Me!!!!!! (Page 2)

abhi_rox Senior Member
abhi_rox
abhi_rox

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
he doesnt want to act that he sad
anyone will be happy not to be eliminated
he is not trying to get sympathy like ANTARA
she cried for everyone(ravi???)
i dont think she cares a damn for anyone
she just wanted to show she cared when she really didnt
and he is a gentle man sayin he wanted antara instead of him not only cuz she wauz a girl but also cuz he admits that she sings better than him
stop this crap abt critcisng other contestants
what abt karu and anuj dont they also smply and watch the fun???????
anyone will cry if they are gonna lose their dream
i am sick n tired of this criticising
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz STOP Angry

ani11 IF-Sizzlerz
ani11
ani11

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lucky_charm413

Originally posted by prayas

no offence to any 1 but i also dont think sanddep is innocent but he pretends to be 1........... Confused

i totally agree with you......

i've also noticed that whenever someone leave, he's like only happy that he is still safe.....even when antara left, just to show that he's a gentleman, he's like......since antara is a girl, he would definitely want her to stay instead of him...

this is greatConfused,people made fun of antara and monali because they cried evertime someone left saying that they shed crocodile tears and now sandeep is not innocent because he does'nt cry.I think its just that sandeep is not a good actor.I am sure that each and everyone of them felt happy from inside that they were safe.not crying or crying does,nt make u innocent or cunning.if he was not innocent he would'nt be smiling all the time.smiling does'nt get u sympathy votes,crying doesOuch

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhi_rox

and he is a gentle man sayin he wanted antara instead of him not only cuz she wauz a girl but also cuz he admits that she sings better than him

Pls leave Antara alone. She's out of this show. And if she didn't care for anyone, why does she still keep in touch w/other contestants?

And no, Sandeep never admitted that Antara was better than him in the shaadi gala.
Mishtimoni Groupbie
Mishtimoni
Mishtimoni

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonyaee

Originally posted by abhi_rox

Pls leave Antara alone. She's out of this show. And if she didn't care for anyone, why does she still keep in touch w/other contestants?

And no, Sandeep never admitted that Antara was better than him in the shaadi gala.

Yup.. he didn't say Antara sings better..he said he would favour her 'cos  "she was the only girl left".. now if I want to be politically correct, I would say that was a naive statement, and if I am honest, then I would say it was a simply silly and  patronising comment.. and Antara did very well by stating that  she doesn't want to get votes only because she  is a girl.. because this is not a boys/girls competition..

karunya_forever IF-Dazzler
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shawn89

Sorry but in no shape, way or form Do i think Sandeep is innocent and bholla bala!

Firsty,

1. He never shows any symptahy for any leaving contestant, he has that same "what shud i sing in the next gala" look when somebody is eliminated!

He only cried when he came in the bottom three......and thats only cuz HE WAS THERE!!!

2. U can tell in group performances he wants to be a hogger

3. He thinks he is the best!!!! A couple of times he put himself in 2nd or 1st putting himself higher than Amey n Karunya!!!

I dont think he is innocent. i think he is selfish and very arrogant!!!!!

Just cuz he looks inncocent doesnt mean he is!!!!

I TOTALLY AGREE !!!Clap

checks IF-Rockerz
checks
checks

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shawn89

Sorry but in no shape, way or form Do i think Sandeep is innocent and bholla bala!
Firsty,
1. He never shows any symptahy for any leaving contestant, he has that same "what shud i sing in the next gala" look when somebody is eliminated!
He only cried when he came in the bottom three......and thats only cuz HE WAS THERE!!!
2. U can tell in group performances he wants to be a hogger
3. He thinks he is the best!!!! A couple of times he put himself in 2nd or 1st putting himself higher than Amey n Karunya!!!
I dont think he is innocent. i think he is selfish and very arrogant!!!!!
Just cuz he looks inncocent doesnt mean he is!!!!

Although I dont agree to any of your point, still, I respect your view point... but one thing, unless u know someone personally, plz dont make conclusive remark about that persoanlity....Indian idol is just a matter of few more days but the impression (if u ever care for that) will last long....
I'm always looking for reasons why Amey left - he was very mature...talented singer and a great fellow to everyone...

I will also try to look what I'd have done if I was Anuj when Amey was to leave....and he was declared safe...lotsa controversy, walk-out.....but that doesnt mean he's not a good person......emotions may lead him to do something he;s not supposed to do at this stage.....

I still wonder what Karunya had in his mind when he and Amey was last two contestents and one was to be declared safe in ninth gala and luckily, Karu was declared safe and Amey was in bottom two.....Karu was more than happy and thanking ppl for supportng him.....he's by no mean a selfish person......

the list can go on n on.....just coz I dont know them to the depth, I wud keep these things within myself or worse come worse, I wud ask others who might have an idea......

Your comment for Sandeep is no doubt your own but a bit immature.....how much do u know a person before making such judgement...i leave it upto you my dear friend....

peace

checks IF-Rockerz
checks
checks

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancnballa23

Uh oh..........the Sandeep police is bout to come anytime now. Get ready....

hummmm.....
well, you know better who's supporters are more aggresive !! hahahahahaha....LOL
these are just handful of calm ppl who are happy how sandeep looks, what he wear, how good he sings etc etc....leave them yaar...
Big smileBig smile
peace
breathing_irony IF-Dazzler
breathing_irony
breathing_irony

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 12:05am | IP Logged
not all ppl show their emotions easily.....just coz sandy didnt cry it doesnt mean tht he's selfish n doesnt think fo the person who's eliminated.....

If he aws selfish he wouldnt thank Amey in the Holi gala....he would've taken all the credit for himself

And anyway this is a singing competition....whether he's selfish or not is all irrelevant!

Go to top