Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hindustanidude thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: lucky_lakshmi

Sandeep may be innocent as his face shows or not...but Indian idol is a musical reality show.

Oops and i was thinking that it is an SMS show πŸ˜†
evilscorpio thumbnail
Sorry folks ,i don't agree with you people.I don't find anything wrong with him.He is simply the best.And he is really cute and innocent. 😳    
~*Neha*~ thumbnail
I completely agree with Prayas but by the way he looks no-one I think can recognize that Sandeep is arogant or selfish!!!
princessno.1 thumbnail
Oh my god, every one here seems to have problem with my Sandy 😑 😑

Sandy is sooo sweet N bhola bhala, It doesn't mean if he didn't cry when someone get eliminated that he is bad or just acting up.

and Sandy was right he sang better than Antara in Shaadi gala and in the result roundπŸ˜ƒ

OMG Sandy is sooooo cute N Innocent, I Love Sandy. Sandy rocks, Sandy is the best 😊

Originally posted by: Ms. Bholi Bhali

Why u guys worried about who cries and who doesn't??? why not concentrate on the music and their singing???

it is not written anywhere, that to show sadness or sympathy u have to cry ur heart and lungs out.

Incase u havent noticed this competition is about looks, smiles and region

And Honestly if u wanted us to concentrate on music n singing....then why is Sandeep here?????

Obviously he is getting votes for his so called fake image

Edited by Shawn89 - 18 years ago
kothra thumbnail
hi
NO COMMENTS 😊
Huzi
craZEEinlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shawn89

Sorry but in no shape, way or form Do i think Sandeep is innocent and bholla bala!

Firsty,

1. He never shows any symptahy for any leaving contestant, he has that same "what shud i sing in the next gala" look when somebody is eliminated!

He only cried when he came in the bottom three......and thats only cuz HE WAS THERE!!!

2. U can tell in group performances he wants to be a hogger

3. He thinks he is the best!!!! A couple of times he put himself in 2nd or 1st putting himself higher than Amey n Karunya!!!

I dont think he is innocent. i think he is selfish and very arrogant!!!!!

Just cuz he looks inncocent doesnt mean he is!!!!

1. heyy Maybee hez not tha emotionall ttyype just cuzz he dont cryy wen sum1 goes outt doesnt mean hes not innocent?? He just doesnt express his sadness throughh tearss!! and how do u kno his look on his face looks liike hes thinkin bout wat song to singg?? are u psycick or sumthng??

2. He dont hogg nothn he jsut gets excitedd n that has nothin at all to do wit innocense??

3. I dont think he thinks hes the best he said he tries to learn sumthin from every singerr liike xfactor frm Neha, nd sinigng frm grret singers like Amey n Karunya.. he din neva said hes tha best??!!!

OKkkk I am sorry but  u got sum badd reasons that hez not innoceont??? Did u eva see his face hes soo confoosed all the tiime n he is seriouslyy innocent. n wat does ur reasons hav to do wit innocense anyway?? Sorryy grrll if u wanna prove sumthin u gotta doo betta than thatt!! I agree with that grrl in Tuesdays episode.. Sandeep se bhola iss duniya mein koyi hai hi nahin! lol

Edited by ReXLoVeR - 18 years ago
anjali.nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReXLoVeR

1. heyy Maybee hez not tha emotionall ttyype just cuzz he dont cryy wen sum1 goes outt doesnt mean hes not innocent?? He just doesnt express his sadness throughh tearss!! and how do u kno his look on his face looks liike hes thinkin bout wat song to singg?? are u psycick or sumthng??

2. He dont hogg nothn he jsut gets excitedd n that has nothin at all to do wit innocense??

3. I dont think he thinks hes the best he said he tries to learn sumthin from every singerr liike xfactor frm Neha, nd sinigng frm grret singers like Amey n Karunya.. he din neva said hes tha best??!!!

OKkkk I am sorry but  u got sum badd reasons that hez not innoceont??? Did u eva see his face hes soo confoosed all the tiime n he is seriouslyy innocent. n wat does ur reasons hav to do wit innocense anyway?? Sorryy grrll if u wanna prove sumthin u gotta doo betta than thatt!! I agree with that grrl in Tuesdays episode.. Sandeep se bhola iss duniya mein koyi hai hi nahin! lol

this thread was initiated by the poster because there were similar posts on karunya too. didn't you start one too? when one can't hear the same about your fav. contestant then why do people write destructive things about some one else's fav?
craZEEinlove thumbnail
I never said nothin bout Karu not being innocent? I just said he din giv his best in the galaa n i gave good reasonz fo that but she just writes smackk bout Sandeep just for nothin cuz her reasons dont evn make sense n got nothin to do wit innocense?
anjali.nair thumbnail
each member while pposting his views thinks that he is correct.

that's why we have always asked members to please think about everyone. your destructive comments hurt others.