Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mbp8133 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
this is height of joblessness ... u could'nt come up with good topic .. is this the only topic which came across ur mind ?... come on man .. u can do better than this ...
Dancnballa23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: checks

hummmm.....
well, you know better who's supporters are more aggresive !! hahahahahaha....😆
these are just handful of calm ppl who are happy how sandeep looks, what he wear, how good he sings etc etc....leave them yaar...
😃😃
peace

Aray I was just pulling their legs 😆  I was hoping Princessno.1 would read it 😆
  Edited by Dancnballa23 - 18 years ago
avtab thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms. Bholi Bhali

Why u guys worried about who cries and who doesn't??? why not concentrate on the music and their singing???

it is not written anywhere, that to show sadness or sympathy u have to cry ur heart and lungs out.

yes isi tara heart/lungski virus ko out kana paregi 😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
Sandeep may be innocent as his face shows or not...but Indian idol is a musical reality show.
whatever be he feelings the contestants have for the others....as they more and more closer to the crown, it is natural that they get a feeling of pride for themselves.afterall each contestant wants to win.
We must ote on the basis of singing...talent.Not on the basis of innocence and other stuff.
And i also request not to drag other conteatants who have already gone out like antara.Coz all we can do is guess which may prove wrong at times.

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail

Originally posted by: dia5

I agree with each of you...ESpecially Prayas!

Me too. 100% agreed

btw i dont think this show shud count for the innocence factor. but the only problem is that janta drools over innocence which could be really disheartening for other contestants who cant prove themselves bhola bhala.

Edited by IMP TNG - 18 years ago
guys lets pls stop this, yes wen some ppl (u know whom im reffering to) character assasinned karu, a lot of us got upset, so y shud we repeat their mistake.
do we know any1 personally? have we spent time with the?
for god sake its a singing competition, not a personality cvompetition, having said that pls lets also stop posting topics abt some1 being cute, bhola bhala etc.
lets judge their singing capabilitiesnot their personality and looks.
every1 has shadeas of grey were all normal humans not tulsi or parvati.
so for heaven sake pls stop threads talking abt some1 looks or personality
giggles_2005 thumbnail
he lost his innocence as he progressed thro' the gala rounds of II2... 😉
amritha19 thumbnail
well IMHO sandy is not as bhola bhala as he is made out to b by the janta.... woh koi dudu peetha bacha thodi na hai. but selfish.... ok well i wudn't know.... how would v know. just cuz some silly ppl were degrading karu baselessly dosn't mean tht v should stoop down to their level. but i do hope this would help those ppl realize how silly they r in doing karu's character assination 😛
shajjo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dancnballa23

Uh oh..........the Sandeep police is bout to come anytime now. Get ready....

😆😆

😆😆

😆😆

😆😆

Guest06 thumbnail
you may be correct but thats what is required to WIN this title - this is no more talent hunt it is all based on how you connect to people and his smile prove to be deadly for femals to ignore who in turn gives him tons of SMS so I won't surprise if he will be II2 Edited by Guest06 - 18 years ago