Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

I am Flat!

justchill Goldie
justchill
justchill

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 7:34pm | IP Logged

How all doing?

Yesterdays Episode, amazed me a lot, it was a fantastic episode. I know I am very early to discuss about it sorry, I was held up with my Work.Tongue

It is definitely one of the best episodes I have seen, especially the last part where they showed Angad in the Vila, it was a mind blowing sequence right from the background score to the editing and directing of the scene was fantastic.  I liked the scene where Angad hand runs over sofa, the scene isn't the best until the actor put in their best and Mr. Iqbal had done a fantastic job, his expressions were very appropriate adding to the scene success.ClapClap

There was scene which still makes me smile, which made me smile and think about it, the way Angad smiled when Kripa told him that Dadi wanted him to call once he reached Nainital, so sweet, Anagd and Kripa made me Blush! That was a cute scene.

Butter where are you, Karthik Is rocking, he is so sweet, don't you think Karthik and Kripa will make a good pair, (Okay I don't want red Smiley) I am just kidding.Embarrassed

Karthik seems to know Kripa quite well I am amazed. There relation is quite mature they basically have good understanding.

Misti and Mittal couple is playing a great influence On Angad, great going!ClapClap

I am really looking forward to today's episode, the lovebirds in Nainital, I  hope they meet there in Nainital, and Kripa fights for love and wins him over! Too much to expect from Ekta! But there is nothing wrong in hoping!Big smile

love

Justchill

sweet_51_girl Senior Member
sweet_51_girl
sweet_51_girl

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
i just wish...... that will happen........ no more cryin plz..........!!! Confused Tongue
Kashiish IF-Rockerz
Kashiish
Kashiish

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
yup i wish angad doesn't yell at kripa when he see her ther Big smile Big smile
rupika182 Goldie
rupika182
rupika182

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Yup, the scene where Angad was in the villa was executed quite well. The episode was very good overall, the characters need to move on.
Xplicit_Desii IF-Stunnerz
Xplicit_Desii
Xplicit_Desii

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
yup i agreeeee last scene was mind blowing Embarrassed Embarrassed
vivaviva IF-Dazzler
vivaviva
vivaviva

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 12:56am | IP Logged
it was the best in ages and the last part was too good.
just waiting for the mystery regdg angad's mom be revealed.i want to see angad happy......happy that he is not naina's son.
ahtika Goldie
ahtika
ahtika

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 1:14am | IP Logged
yup i luv that episode.....the scenes in villa.....amazed me.....his xpresionz killed me.....hope angad will forgive kripa....juz waiting 4 todayz epi........
molder Goldie
molder
molder

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 1:20am | IP Logged
hey chill i think kripa-kertic will make a good pair Wink k-k nice na? Wink

Go to top