Posted: 18 years ago

Hey guys,

This is a fun and confusing topicπŸ˜ƒ..All u hav to do is answer an question..BUT it only has to be based on IF people...Like I can ask ..Whoz thinks dey make de best awesum threesome with qazi and panna?...and de answer wud be me and den I will ask a question and if no questions are cuming in ur mind...jus say pass..and sumone else will take de chance...So use ur mind and create sum very creative questions..which really confuse ppl ...dat'll make de post reallly intresting!πŸ˜†

hmmm..great idea richa..lemme think of a "creative" question now πŸ˜‰
nice game richa...can i think of a question??
itz aite u can start if u already thought of a question 😊
k..someone post a Q..i really cant think of any Qs now 🀒 πŸ˜†
lemme try to answer it..lol
same here..i jsut came back from school!! at 10.30 in the night..wht more can u expect? lol
wat da hell were u doin at skool so late????
Originally posted by qazi_luv

Hey guys,

This is a fun and confusing topicπŸ˜ƒ..All u hav to do is answer an question..BUT it only has to be based on IF people...Like I can ask ..Whoz thinks dey make de best awesum threesome with qazi and panna?...and de answer wud be me and den I will ask a question and if no questions are cuming in ur mind...jus say pass..and sumone else will take de chance...So use ur mind and create sum very creative questions..which really confuse ppl ...dat'll make de post reallly intresting!πŸ˜†

nice topic:>
ok.....ma question.....
clues: this person is a she
       she loves Rex
       her avi and siggy is of Rex
       her name has 4 vowels
       she's frm BD
ok...so....GUESS WHO!! πŸ˜‰
nope Ruby!!! ur rong!!! keep tryin πŸ˜›