Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Prerna..Mr. Bajaj hain to (updated pg14) (Page 14)

RJ1234 Goldie
RJ1234
RJ1234

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Hi!
Thanks a lot.
Till the plzzzz post your replies, comments and suggestions.
R.j

RJ1234 Goldie
RJ1234
RJ1234

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Hi!
I really appreicate it.
Till then plzz post your replies, comments and the suggestion.
R.J.
RJ1234 Goldie
RJ1234
RJ1234

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Hi!
Welcome back!!!!
Your love, replies and suggestions have really helps a lot to keep this one and only f.m. station r.j. kzk. f.m. to go on and on!!!!

I got a lot of request that the remix version of "Choolene do nazook hoonto ko" feat. on Mr. Bajaj dedicating to his wife Prerna was really rocking!!!! and a lot of people they want to see this remix version from Prerna to her hubby Mr. Bajaj. After the remix version of "jab koi baat" which was played on both Bajaj to Prerna and Prerna to Bajaj, I thought the remix version of "Choolene do nazook Honto ko" I can play on Prerna to Bajaj, but I found that this song really doesn't suit in the female version, so I really apologize to you all. Cry Cry   Cry   Cry
Hey! Hey!! Hey!!!
That doesn't mean ke, our f.m. station stops there, no it won't. so, let's bring the house down!!!
Our next remix version is of the song " hoonto pe bas tera naam hai" and guess what this song would be feat. from Prerna to her hubby Mr. Bajaj.

The scene goes like this:

Mr. Bajaj and Prerna has gone outside for some shopping. Prerna goes into the ladies section, while Bajaj waits her outside. While prerna gets out she sees that Bajaj is talking to his old friend. Then Prerna tals to her self that today she will make Bajaj jealous. So, she goes to that guy and says "hi! I am Prerna Bajaj, Mr. Bajaj ki patni". Bajaj gets surprised that without his inroduction, she just comes and starts talking to his friend. Prerna and that guys talk for like 5 mins, but Prerna was looking Bajaj at every sec, cuz' she knows her hubby is feeling jealous. She and that guy laughs and doesn't let Bajaj to talk in betn them. Bajaj gets jealous and starts to think:"Yeh Prerna bhi na apne pati samne hain, phir bhi uske pati ke dost se intna lambi baat karrahi hai".
That guy left and as soon as that guy left poor bajaj aks Prerna why she has to talk with him for a long time? "Aur tum log itna haaske baat karrahe the na"
Prerna acts like she didn't notice Bajaj's reaction and says that "Aap bhi na Mr. Bajaj, wo aapka dost hain, aur mein apni pati ke dost se baat na karron to aapko kesa lagta han?" Prerna smiles. Bajaj in his sweet and cute angers says:"Aacha chalo, ghar chalen" Prerna:"itni zaldi, kya aap bhi, abhi to aaye hain".
Bajaj: "Kyun bola ke laaun us dost ko phir se, to tum log phir se haans ke baat karsakte ho"
Prerna pretends as she is mad @ him and says:" aap bhi na kabhi kabhi jayaada hi saki bann jate hain.."
Bajaj: "Mein aur jealous, hmm kabhi nahin"
Prerna:" aacha...?" Then she blushes.
Bajaj and Prerna comes home.
Bajaj just goes into his drink room. He takes one small glass, then puts some ice and then some wine. He just talks to himself:"Mein aur jealous, kabhi nahin.. Prerna chahe jisse baat karen, mein kyun jealous hounga?"
Then he is going to have that drink, one hand stops him and that hand is of Prerna. Prerna looking stunning in her night dress, says:" nahin, Mr. Bajaj, is sarab aapki dost nahin, mein hoon aapki dost", "aur mere is hooonto pe sirf aur sirf aapka hi naam hai". Bajaj says sorry to Prerna and keeps his hand on her hand. Then he just keeps on looking @ her and Prerna looks @ him. Then Prerna unties her hair, Bajaj couldn't believe that Prerna is looking that hot and beautiful.

Then Prerna sings...

Here it goes...Prerna..

Hoonto pe bas tera naam hai,
tujhe chahana mera kaam hai,
tere pyaar mein paagal hoon mein subh o shyaam,
jaanam I love you, you love me?

tera pyaar hai jadoo, jadoo,
raat ko mena sona paun paun,
tera pyaar ka nasa chada,
madhosi ka hai pyaala, masti ka jaam hai, jaam hai,
aa gale mujh ko lagale, tera hi armaan hai, armann hai,
sirf tujhe hi mein pyaar karoon,

Hoonto pe bas tera naam hai,
tujhe chahana mera kaam hai,
tere pyaar mein paagal hoon mein subh o shyaam,
jaanam I love you, you love me?

Okay, guys! I hope every body has a blast today in this hot and happenning r.j. kzk f.m. station. One and only your stop for the entertainment.

Bajaj-D.K. fan,
R.J

bin piye hi
RJ1234 Goldie
RJ1234
RJ1234

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Hi~
I really hope that you guys will like it.
plzz post your replies, comments and your suggestions.
R.J
Dazzler23 IF-Dazzler
Dazzler23
Dazzler23

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Its really awesome Clap
and iz really hot like bajaj-prerna chemistry, Embarrassed hats off 2 u bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!
keep rocking...............
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Roccccccking stuff bro! It was really hot yaar and I could visualise each and every word of what you have written- this is such a gr8 topic- I always look forward to you updating it!

Grand! Here's a to you!! Woohooo!!!

Go to top