ides

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLMuni....that was too good....u go girlLOL

samir_soni Goldie
samir_soni
samir_soni

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

TongueTo all JJKN fans(including me)

Diya & Toni: stop promoting your show! We are doing it on your behalf.

Three cheers for Samir and Apoorva, GOD you two could create a third world war.

****** No offence guys, but it's coming from my heart. You may not agree with me

samir_soni Goldie
samir_soni
samir_soni

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi gurl

lol.... that was funny munizaa....

but for everyone else, Armaan and Purab are equaly great actors. They must act in different ways to fulfil the needs of their roles. Each of them has a truly complex role and they have to act according to it. For instance, Purab doesn't really show his emotions, because he wants to be Jassi's strenght and that is the type of person he is. Armaan, on the other hand, screams what he feels, because that is what his perosnality is. Also, Purab (Samir Soni) wasn't really an actor. He was a financial consultant or something and lived in a plush apartment in New York. I hope that answers some questions... Smile

Sorry if I offended anyone. Unhappy but i just wanted to say the facts. and no, i am not on armaan or purab's side.... IM ON JASSI'S SIDE. lol. LOL

you go gurlClap
samir_soni Goldie
samir_soni
samir_soni

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by strawberry

can u imagine both following jassi around saying jassi i love u every 5 minutes then getting drunk.  also this time around samir has not been given a good role or any good dialougs. 
I can imagine and if that happens she will definitely run for her life or marry MaddyWink.

He hasn't been given a good role caz this time his character was forced in to please the viewers. He is here just to help Jassi. Now the story moves around Armaan and Jassi's family.

Guys, why don't you get it. Diya and Tony brought him back because of the popularity of the character 'Purab'. So I can't see the reason of starting topics about someone's acting skills and sometimes personal life.

Armaan fans, I am sorry if I hurt someone, but why do you attack Purab and his fans so much? Don't you have any faith on Armaan's acting? We all know he is doing great in the series.................................so why laugh at someone else to show Armaan is the best? If you know he can do it, he can. Okay? There's no need to make fun of Purab to prove Armaan's worth.

Go to top