Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jprasad thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

oh, god not this again.🀒 

Please close this post before it gets out of hand, if it hasn't already.

desi gurl thumbnail

lol.... that was funny munizaa....

but for everyone else, Armaan and Purab are equaly great actors. They must act in different ways to fulfil the needs of their roles. Each of them has a truly complex role and they have to act according to it. For instance, Purab doesn't really show his emotions, because he wants to be Jassi's strenght and that is the type of person he is. Armaan, on the other hand, screams what he feels, because that is what his perosnality is. Also, Purab (Samir Soni) wasn't really an actor. He was a financial consultant or something and lived in a plush apartment in New York. I hope that answers some questions... 😊

Sorry if I offended anyone. πŸ˜” but i just wanted to say the facts. and no, i am not on armaan or purab's side.... IM ON JASSI'S SIDE. lol. πŸ˜†

kali414 thumbnail
i believe purab is doing excellent job,his acting is really good, he don't over act which good and that's i like him so much. he knows his limits
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lol munizaa. hmmm hmmpphh... well purab is actually good at acting. i luv his smile. now im not saying armaan isnt good. both of em are good. i like both of their actings. infact, purabs acting inspires me to smile most of the day. well, no one is perfect. purab isnt perfect, nor is armaan. neither is perfect, but they are good for us. and purab and armaan are both doing a fantaxstic job at acting.
hawa_hawai thumbnail
Originally posted by: munizaaa

well then lets put some light on armans acting skill:

upset:heavly drunk

happy:drunk

Angry: angryly drunk

when in love: crazyly drunk

shock: a glass breaking drunk🀒

most of the time: angry or drunk 

I beg to differ. I mean un the forgiving scene Armaan said everything without even uttering a word. The Armaan brigade isnt alone when we say that Apu is a godo actor. Even the Media has regocnized this. last tie i checked no one was complementing purabs emotions in JJKN.

Also, I like to give credit where its due. when purab saw new jassi for first time he had excellent emotions and i and other apu fans complemented him on that. plz give credit where its due.

sry if i took it too srsly but apu can act.

ides thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Muni....that was too good....u go girlπŸ˜†
samir_soni thumbnail

πŸ˜›To all JJKN fans(including me)

Diya & Toni: stop promoting your show! We are doing it on your behalf.

Three cheers for Samir and Apoorva, GOD you two could create a third world war.

****** No offence guys, but it's coming from my heart. You may not agree with me

samir_soni thumbnail
Originally posted by: desi gurl

lol.... that was funny munizaa....

but for everyone else, Armaan and Purab are equaly great actors. They must act in different ways to fulfil the needs of their roles. Each of them has a truly complex role and they have to act according to it. For instance, Purab doesn't really show his emotions, because he wants to be Jassi's strenght and that is the type of person he is. Armaan, on the other hand, screams what he feels, because that is what his perosnality is. Also, Purab (Samir Soni) wasn't really an actor. He was a financial consultant or something and lived in a plush apartment in New York. I hope that answers some questions... 😊

Sorry if I offended anyone. πŸ˜” but i just wanted to say the facts. and no, i am not on armaan or purab's side.... IM ON JASSI'S SIDE. lol. πŸ˜†

you go gurlπŸ‘
samir_soni thumbnail

Originally posted by: strawberry

can u imagine both following jassi around saying jassi i love u every 5 minutes then getting drunk.  also this time around samir has not been given a good role or any good dialougs. 

I can imagine and if that happens she will definitely run for her life or marry MaddyπŸ˜‰.

He hasn't been given a good role caz this time his character was forced in to please the viewers. He is here just to help Jassi. Now the story moves around Armaan and Jassi's family.

Guys, why don't you get it. Diya and Tony brought him back because of the popularity of the character 'Purab'. So I can't see the reason of starting topics about someone's acting skills and sometimes personal life.

Armaan fans, I am sorry if I hurt someone, but why do you attack Purab and his fans so much? Don't you have any faith on Armaan's acting? We all know he is doing great in the series.................................so why laugh at someone else to show Armaan is the best? If you know he can do it, he can. Okay? There's no need to make fun of Purab to prove Armaan's worth.