Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaridilwalino1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Yes, similar to your influence from Aastha channel. I'm true to the show/forum. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

you would know better than me...since I've never even heard of that channel! πŸ˜³

You're getting the best of both worlds...keep it up! πŸ˜ƒ

Mirchi lag gayi kya? aashram mein pani bhi milta hai! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: pyaridilwalino1

πŸ˜†

you would know better than me...since I've never even heard of that channel! πŸ˜³

You're getting the best of both worlds...keep it up! πŸ˜ƒ

Mirchi lag gayi kya? aashram mein pani bhi milta hai! πŸ˜†

So all that bhashan in the first post was to get attention? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Now you are like one of the members here. Welcome.

So all that bhashan in the first post was to get attention? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Now you are like one of the members here. Welcome.

oh no ji don't misunderstand...😳 it wasn't a bashan. all my replies are off of what has been said! πŸ˜‰
   aashram which has been mentioned is the aashram of maturity which goes beyond age. 
so hopefully if you have taken up "om shanti" as your own individual saying...it would be looked well upon if you practiced it as well. 

these are all words in written format. No emotion can be attached. its all in your interpretation. πŸ˜Š

Good night hopefully by next morning this post will have been viewed...and if not now it shall have an affect later in life as these members age! πŸ˜Š

^"bashan" food for thought😳

^ Nahin ji. Good understanding hai ji. Finally you are behaving like a normal member. Now enjoy the 3-4 weeks here ji. Chalo ji. Bye hai ji. 

^ Nahin ji. Good understanding hai ji. Finally you are behaving like a normal member. Now enjoy the 3-4 weeks here ji. Chalo ji. Bye hai ji. 

imitate hi karni hai tho aachi cheez kar rahe ho! shabash πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: pyaridilwalino1

imitate hi karni hai tho aachi cheez kar rahe ho! shabash πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Aapko attention de rahe hain, babaji.πŸ˜‰ Badi badi baatein likhi first post mein par kuch follow nahin kar paaye. Kyun? Mirchi lagi kya? Ashram ka paani peena mat bhoolna. πŸ˜†
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes, similar to your influence from Aastha channel. I'm true to the show/forum. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ bold πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£
This is what happens when Baba Agnivesh tries to come to the mainstream entertainment!!! πŸ˜‰

Chalo bolo "OOOMMM"! and laugh loudly!! πŸ˜†

Edited by Snehabr - 12 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IamaXXXstar

@Babaji # 2, we have taken your advice into consideration. Now you may return back to your ashram. πŸ˜ƒ

🀣🀣...yaar ab agar ek aur babaji aa gaye ...toh main toh forum chorr kar nikal loongi😭😭

Aapko attention de rahe hain, babaji.πŸ˜‰ Badi badi baatein likhi first post mein par kuch follow nahin kar paaye. Kyun? Mirchi lagi kya? Ashram ka paani peena mat bhoolna. πŸ˜†

woh "badi badi baatein" aayegi samaj aapko ek din TheDilettante...don't lose hope. 😊Sach=Mirchi. 
paani=understanding

I"m just interpreting the words not said by me...and babaji kaun? πŸ˜Š

Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Babaji!! yeh hum sab ki taraf se aapko!! πŸ˜†
Itna accha advice dene ke baad plz accept the token of appreciation from all of us!! Thank you!

Edited by Snehabr - 12 years ago