Sindoor Tere Naam Ka

like father like children

bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

see waht is happening viren had two wives inhis life one ligal and another illegal and see his children

druve : vedika .. , aarti,  and now alisha

antariksh: niharika,  than now kajal

tara: rahul andnow  abhi

rudra:  niharika andmaybe later on  this naina  as she is getting impress by him

i think write does not think of anything else than giving  extra 🀒wives

πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lachi thumbnail
lol i have no comments on this one do u know they movies that the songs were from in the kriti holi thngy in india forums plz pm it to me thanks byebye
moderngirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well, i still dont blame dhruv completely cuz he had amnesia and thought of himself as karan so its not his fault entirely but i think he should have told ved everything, cuz if he had then ved would have accepted the truth....
ARMaanEet thumbnail
yeah maybe,but can sum 1 tell me plz....who is naina?
dkdisha thumbnail
ya who is this naina in sindoor now im sick of these two girl thing

Jessi
DevilishSaira thumbnail

who is this naina.. btw nice observation πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

but its not dhruv fault.. it was the destiny which made him choose .. aarti.. when he thoguht vedika was dead

Edited by Nausheenghtfan - 18 years ago
zara18 thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† yeah i agree with u guys it wasnt druvs fault when he married aati i would also say it wasnt ant fault becz his first wife turned out b**** so evryone knew they wernt gona last and also tara her first husbend rahul who was complete moron and second he dies. Also come on u cant spend ur entire life being alone u do need someone to spend ur life with so am glad ant and tara have got someone in there life.
mushkan_2003 thumbnail
naina is kajals sister who is living with them now as kajals dad is no more and kajal is elder sister so naina is her responsibility.
memsaab thumbnail
hahaha I was also thinking the same... may be they would change the name of the serial to "bibiya anek.. sindoor ek" πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
xen10 thumbnail
i was thinking same. mistake is mistake. when dhruv was in amesia than why he went ahead in relationship with alisha. ya first aarti than vedika than again arti than again vedika than alisha and now both vedika and alisha.

he has broken all records of niharika.

i thought they'll spare rudra but now he has naina