India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Gayatri is such a super nirma brainwasher

Sargesh IF-Dazzler
Sargesh
Sargesh

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
The talking way of gayatri is more effective than any other ladies in yeh rishta. How she can convince people we can see in yesterday's epi. Her way of talking like meethi meethi baaton me fasana is very effective in terms of convincing even she had mouthlocked daddaji many times. Rajshri-as usual her emotional drama is more sucessful as everyone have to agree warna rone dhone and hormon inbalance ko jhelna padega. BMA is a stupid lady she doesn't know how to talk? But gaytri delivers a long speech in front of anyone in her half crying state with mouthlocking everyone's comments as the way of winning over baisa in terms of riti rivaz after god bharai by saying Bahu ke yaha par rivaz he na. Its now upon akshara how she tackle that is more awaited to see.

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
but i found it a very sweet change in G3, she actually put fisrt akshara before any of her rules or riwwaj or what elders would say. she really does love her like a daoughter and wants to give her the best of everything . i found it a major change in their relation when she used to get irritated at akshara going there or being frank with mom.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08sonu.

sonu. IF-Sizzlerz
sonu.
sonu.

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

Actually if nt she wll never send akshara at such situation away frm her ..
U remember in starting 1ns rj says acc to our tradition 1st child wll take birth at our maayka nly ..but g3 in reverse she said our toh wll be at saural nly ..

behna_vinita_

kala_09 IF-Rockerz
kala_09
kala_09

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
i too felt very bad for nk really she made him gullty she forced him realise becoz of him only the situation come that ak should go to her maayka really when he heard that ak should go to maayka his face is totally changed and he dont want to be  away from ak his pain shown in his eyes feeling very bad for him as a mother she should think about her son too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vim916

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
she should thnik about her son? when she does she becoems a saas, this shows how she is caring for akshara not merely as a bahu. i feel it is much better and very open hearted approach.
yes natik feels bad but nowhere did she made him feel guilty, he takes it on his own self that it is his fault, where as it should be all threes  fault they were all in bussiness na.

i am surprised none sees her pain her love that she is willing to take a stand agianst all the leders rivaj all her dreams of having her bahu go to hosp from her home for thel ove of the bahu?

vim916moonlight08

sonu10 Senior Member
sonu10
sonu10

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

she should thnik about her son? when she does she becoems a saas, this shows how she is caring for akshara not merely as a bahu. i feel it is much better and very open hearted approach.
yes natik feels bad but nowhere did she made him feel guilty, he takes it on his own self that it is his fault, where as it should be all threes  fault they were all in bussiness na.

i am surprised none sees her pain her love that she is willing to take a stand agianst all the leders rivaj all her dreams of having her bahu go to hosp from her home for thel ove of the bahu?
i agree with u truly

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top