Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janavi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice update meera...is kind of diff story line...really want shaan falling for her...khanak chr is very diff...
Love this part update soon next part.
Thanks
ONAego thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its nyc strtng lookng frwd to next:) update soon...
snigdhanagar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey meera i really liked dis story😊...n continue soon...
HarshIkaZaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very well written...plz update soon...
ktym thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
plz update soon dear!!!!!!!!! cant wait anymore...very xcited to watch shantanu and khanak's first meeting...
IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
its really gud and interesting

hmm finally changed into a hot gurl and enjoying life

but now her parents (so called) know where she is

but em excited and lukin fwd to it

how she'll meet them and their reactions

especially wanna see shaan falling for her

update soon.
Xx.Kashmira.xX thumbnail

Don't know if i did justice to this part...As i am not a that good writer...I think i am going on the right track ! I'll give shaan's POV in next update thats why there will be not much of shaan's thinking !

Thankx for alll those lovely comments!!!

Gang stood infront of airport. "Pheww! Em gonna miss mumbai" said khanak" ..."Buh guys look at the fact na ...we r going to London ! Wow" Said preity.'Point' said Tani . "Pretz and Tanz ...Shut up both " Said Adi. Khanak put her arm cross sid arms and the enter into airport. They sat in there planes. Khanak sat with tani . preity with sid and raj and sanju together and adi was alone. adi was right behind khanak's and tani's seat.After a while a guy came and sat next to adi. Adi looked at him and he passed a smile and turned towards Khanak. "Hey kaddi".
"yeah"
"Look at the guy next to me"
"Haww Since when are u interested in guys ?"
"just take a look he's staring at you"
Khanak made a weird face and turned towards the guy and got shocked it was the guy with whom she buped in the restaurant.Khanak stared at the guy and passed a smile where as he leaned forward and asked "U r Sapna right?"..."After hearing this khanak stared at him ... She closed her eyes remembering her bad past . 3 years have passed ... and she have moved on. But right no she so wanted to pick something a poke in hat old guys eyes who was staring at her blank face. She opened her eyes she noticed Adi's face goes blank as he stared helplessly at khanak. " No!!!!.. I think u r mistaking" khanak snapped and and turned her face towards tani and tried to concentrate on anything else. The guy stared her and smiled.
The gang reached london and was so stunned by the beauty.As the gang stepped out of the airport & soon everyoe was rapping their arms around their bodies. "Woaa it'll be fun here" Said Sid. "Come'on sid are u crazy look at the cold here" Replied preity as she was wearing a short dress which reached her knee . "I informed u na that there will be cold" Said Adi. "U Shut up ! Ok." Snapped preity. "Anyways where are we staying?" askd Adi. "umm we are staying in mom's friends house" Said sanju. "Oh ok ! " Replied khanak.

They all reached a big house and adored it. 'Wow this is so beautiful' Said Sid. "yeah come on lets go in" Said khanak. Tani ranged the bell exctedly and when the door opened a beautiful lady dressed in a churidar staring them with puzzled expression's " Hi i am tani. Sanju n Kaddi's friend..." Before she could continue she was cut by Raj. "Hello u must be Priya right?" "Right ..and u guys must be Aabha aunty's kids friends right" 
"Right" Said Raj
"Come on in" Pri welcomed them.
"I am Priya u guys can call me Pri"
"hey Pri" All said together making pri giggle.
"U guys are so interesting" Said pri
She comforted them on seat. "Umm Mom look who's here" Payal came running down and wa surprised to see soo many people sitting there . she went down and shook her hand with every one. "Oh so Ur intorduction?" Asked Pri. "Actually I am Sanju . Aabha's daughter" Said Sanju.
'Oh !!! SO they must be ur friends?"
"Yes ... He' raj my soon-to-be Fiance & He's Adi,Preity,Tani,Si..." She stopped noticing that sid is not present not khanak is. "Guys where is sid & Khanak" Asked Sanju. Till then raj recieved a call. "Guys Kaddi & sid is outside ... actually kaddi saw a shop and she couldn't control and rushed out and as usually sid ran beside her " Said Raj Giggling . After listening this all Giggled. "Wait i'll intorduce u guys to my parents and their friends all are up watching movie . "guys Come down...Some guests have arrived." . All rushed down including everyone's parents . The gangs eyes opened wide seeing so so many people's . Their jaw dropped down. "Guys this is my fiance Prem and this is Amit,Aliya & Shaan." Said pri. And all shook their hands and soon all got into a big big dinning table having lunch. Preity and Tani controlled their laughs looking at the entire big family and the dinning table. Wasn't it to big?. Not able to control both started laughing there hell out . They hushed when sanju glared them . "So why didn't ur mom came sanjana?" Asked payal. "Umm actually she was sick & btw its Sanju" Said Sanju. "And who is Kaddi & Sid?" .
"Actuall they are our friends. Both are out doing shopping" Said Sanju making face at khanak's stupidity.Mean whle every one was having a gaga time they heard a knock on the door . "It must be kaddi and Sid" Said Pri. "Yeah May be.." Replied Sanju. One of the servent open the door and there entered Sid and a girl beside her . All Were shock except our gang no.1 . Gang no.2 and their families stare at  Khanak. She was wearing pencil black pant and full sleeves black tight jacket. her hair done in a ponytail . Big Black goggles on her preety eyes. With minimal make up and more over she was wearing Sid's Jacket. all were shocked to see sapna's new avatar. "Sapna" Whispered Pri which didn't got unnoitce by the gang no.1. They exchanged look and immediatly backed off and stood beside khanak. Khanak was beyond shock her feet trembled standing their . Where as shaan was helplessly staring at her from head - toe and was shock to see her beauty. Pri ran and hugged khanak where as gang no. 1 backed off  but sid stood their holding her hand which didn't get unnoticed by shaan he felt jealous not because he feel anything for her just because once khanak loved him and now she is with some one else his charms couldn't tolerate it. Gang 2 rushed towards khanak and started asking her question's e.i . "Where were you?".. "Who are they?" ... "Why did u ran away?"...and etc etc. Khanak immediately hugged Pri & her other friends because the always loved them . Mean while Khanak's parents moved forward . "Sapna.. we r sorry" Said payal & sudheer. "W8 a minute its Kaddi ..Khanak Malhotra... Not Sapna" Replied Khanak Aggressively making everyone shock expect gang 1 . "Kaddi lets go we aren't going to stay here" Said Sid . "ofcourse"she ran away".  and in no time the gang.1 was no where to be seen . Silence took over in the mansion. Pri smiled ..knowin that khanak is changed . khankran out crying bitterly. Gang.no 1 Came behind "DOn't worry kaddi we'll not stay here" Said Sanju. "W8 a minute i think we should stay here itself and will surely avoid them...Because Aabha aunties reput na ..what will they think about auntie?" Said preity. "Yeah u r right Pretz" Said Raj. "Come on kaddi be brave" Khanak looked them with tears in her innocent eyed. She smiled and said "Just for Mom's Reput." Said khanak. 

They All enetered in , Every one was shock again to see them return." kaddii have decided that we all will stay here.. just for OUR mom reput " Said Sanju. "But..." Said Payal but was cut in between. "Where are our rooms" Asked Khanak. They all were led to their rooms Boy;s in one & Girls in one. Khanak still was upset when sid came "Oh my my kaddi's Million dollar smile is gone... WHo must have done this tell me i'll kill him" Said sid with a wink. After hearing this khanak smiled. 'Yeah no one have take this its here itslef" Replied khanak. Soon all were asleep in their respective room & beds...Where as the other family was so much in guilty . "DId u notice she was looking hot na" Said Aliya. "yeah she was" Replied shaan till dazed...
Aliya stared at shaan, "uhh i mean that yeah she was looking changed" said shaan. All the family was shcoked everything happened so early in whoosh...

That night khanak was unable to sleep ...After so many years she had seen Shaan...It was true that she still some where in her heart loves him because he wasn't the one for whom she left her house it was her Parents ...And she was aware of the fact that shaan must not be interested in her , after leaving in a modern life where she was valued and people drooled over her she got mature and finlly she knocked her brain and knew the reason for why shaan didn't liked her ! But first love is what a girl can't forget... where as shaan was planning some thing ! 

Edited by Xx.Kashmira.xX - 12 years ago
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
finally u decided to update..
its nice..
but if u could update little more soon it wud be nice..😳
wow..as we know khanak has to meet her past..n ya one can never run away from their past..
shaan's jealous abt sid..now i wonder how n when will khanak come to know the note actually written by shaan was changed..n how will they get to normal terms..
waiting to know abt that..
so do continue soon..
ktym thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
wow thanks 4 da update...looking forward for da nxt one...
sharon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG that was awesome👏...hmmm so is Shaan planning to woo khanak instead n0of Sapna,that wud be great😉i loved the way her frnds stood by her😃...it was really gud...plz plz update next part soon,plzzz 😊