chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trinket

Originally posted by blue-ice

Jeevan kar leta hai shringaar... Kumkum se... Kumkum seWink

is this the title song of Kumkum?...does anyone know how long did this soap run and when was it aired?

Yeah, it was, she was quite pretty in the song/opening credits 

Read somewhere they prolonged the agony for 8 years , went off air early 2009 or there abouts...after leaps, jumps, rebirths and general epic failureWink
yeah there were two to three leapsLOLand kumkum nd her hubby still youngLOLjumping like teenagers. the show ran for 8 yearsShocked i thought it was off by 2005 or 2006. Both her hubby's suffered from brain tumour. Kumkum too had brain tumour. it was weird weird weird show.

ohg yeah it had rebirth too and again leapsLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sphallolaliablue-ice.

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maureen100001

Originally posted by IamaXXXstar

Originally posted by IamaXXXstar

What did she do this time? Steal more food? Or cry some more?LOL
LMAOROFL...for a change Juhi did something other than sleeping and eating this time...she said 'shut up'  to her two majboot brothersLOLLOL...ab pehli baar kuch aur kiya hai...toh ek thread toh banta hai yaarLOLLOL...aur proud hona bhi logical haiLOLLOL

Blue Iceji I'm very skeptical of Juhi fans' pride. Kya pata...because usually they are proud of her for being a glutton, attention seeking cry baby. So thought I'd ask before commending her. LOL
kya karein...satyug ,tretayug sab chale gaye...ab kalyug aur kumkumyug chal raha hai...Wacko

Blue-ice arn't you usually concerned about making members obey forum rules? or is it just for your convenience. this seems like attacking a fan base.
sorry just saying cs u have maintained rules admirably in the past.

did i abuse  a fan base...where?
maureen100001 Goldie
maureen100001
maureen100001

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by herefornothing

Someone in the thread she is "cultured"...that mad me go ROFLROFL
i know...i have seen some videos of patipatni ...that some one put over here...if juhi is cultured then may be the definition of cultured changed recentlyWink

Oh I thought this was the BIGG BOss forum and we were asked to judge her under those circumstances. Confused

Anyway I'm soo glad I never saw other 24*7 fighting ladies with their partners..phewwShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sphallolalia

Sphallolalia Goldie
Sphallolalia
Sphallolalia

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocobear88

Read somewhere they prolonged the agony for 8 years , went off air early 2009 or there abouts...after leaps, jumps, rebirths and general epic failureWink
yeah there were two to three leapsLOLand kumkum nd her hubby still youngLOLjumping like teenagers. the show ran for 8 yearsShocked i thought it was off by 2005 or 2006. Both her hubby's suffered from brain tumour. Kumkum too had brain tumour. it was weird weird weird show.

OH! didn't know Kumkum had a tumour, my Aunt who baby-sat (??) me after school would rent CD's from the desi shops and swoon over Hussain Big smile So, I watched bits and used to like the songs Embarrassed

Edited by trinket - 13 December 2011 at 11:44pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetachocobearblue-ice.

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

OH! didn't know Kumkum had a tumour, my Aunt who baby-sat (??) me after school would rent CD's from the desi shops and swoon over Hussain Big smile

My mom used to watch that showLOL We used to have extra classes that time and the boys used to tease the teachers saying "jaane do maam kumkum chooth jayega"LOL  It was quite a weird show and hussain used to be a craze back then i remember.LOL

sancheetaSphallolalia

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by herefornothing

Someone in the thread she is "cultured"...that mad me go ROFLROFL
i know...i have seen some videos of patipatni ...that some one put over here...if juhi is cultured then may be the definition of cultured changed recentlyWink

she was horrible in PPW and if u compare the two juhi's i think u too would feel this juhi is "cultured"LOL

sancheetablue-ice.

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maureen100001

Oh I thought this was the BIGG BOss forum and we were asked to judge her under those circumstances. Confused

the thing is that BB never shows us any footage of Juhi other than when she is eating and sleeping...wo toh discuss karte hain hum...
today she said ...shut up...ab batao...ek phrase ko koi kitna discuss kar sakta hai...

Sphallolaliaalexstar

Sphallolalia Goldie
Sphallolalia
Sphallolalia

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakkan_is_back

Originally posted by chocobear88

OH! didn't know Kumkum had a tumour, my Aunt who baby-sat (??) me after school would rent CD's from the desi shops and swoon over Hussain Big smile So, I watched bits and used to like the songs Embarrassed

baby sat u?? how old r u now?

LOL Knew someone would notice the term...should've said 'teen-sat' Embarrassed she's actualy taken care of me since I was a toddler so kinda used to saying it Big smile

Edited by trinket - 14 December 2011 at 12:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice.

Go to top