India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

An Honest Opinion (Page 3)

karunya_forever IF-Dazzler
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 5:48am | IP Logged
but dear rbaggio when ravi was voted out judges clearly stated that "SANDEEP DESERVED TO BE THERE INSTEAD OF AMEY AND RAVI,AND HE DESERVED TO LEAVE" Angry

karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 6:01am | IP Logged
but i am saying na that judges criticized sandeep so much on that day when ravi was voted out.but itz okay we better stop discussing sandy's singing and praise so much...or else i will go mad...... LOL
Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 6:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 6:12am | IP Logged
ya sandeep better concentrate less on his looks and more on his singing
sonu_nigamfan IF-Rockerz
sonu_nigamfan
sonu_nigamfan

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Well someone was saying that sonu said ki ur voice came out better than mine to Sandeep.I wud like to correct u(He misqupted my Idol Wink )He said that your voice cracking in the song was better than mine.U know the voice cracking effect u do to show energy thts wat sonuji was talking about.And tht was a very very modest compliment from him....
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 9:22am | IP Logged
ya sonu_nigam fan,he said exactly the same.
s_mag2000 Groupbie
s_mag2000
s_mag2000

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by checks

Originally posted by s_mag2000

Clap

BTW, for whom u r clapping; for ur own post !! thats a nice gesture though!!

peace

lol....i was clapping for what someone else said but forgot to put in the quote....like i said i'm new Wink
s_mag2000 Groupbie
s_mag2000
s_mag2000

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbaggio

Originally posted by s_mag2000

Originally posted by rbaggio

look there are many reasons why sandeep is in top three, let me list them out:

1. Indian public are very emotional, they like simple guys, (like abhijeet and amit sana), sandeep looks very simple on TV

2.His voice is 95% like udit narayan, who is arguaubly the biggest singer in india right now. All udit fans vote for him

3. He has a very unique style of answering questions and that is very important. his answers always seem like very honest and truthful, which attracts the publci to vote for him

there are plenty more reasons, but one thing is very important, in indian idol, contestant come to win and they can only do that, if they get votes. so basicaly they can do whatever they want to get votes. plus criticisms regarding his singing, if he was so bad then the judges should have criticised him. non of them did, means he sang well and if judges praised him for nothing, then it is them who are misleading the public

The judges did not give him the unconditional praise that people have seemed to bestowed on him. There is too much misinterpretation of the judges comments. Just look at it on face value. All they said was that he has improved and it was one of HIS best performances. They praised him for finally stepping out of udit's shadow. They did not say it was the best singing or that it was remarkable in any other way that in comparison to himself.

Ok, you have said about misinterprtations, Sonu said your voice came out better than mines. And how should we interpret this. Let me just point to you one very basic point regarding interpretation. If any comment has doubt or cannot be understood, then people (or academics) interpret that statement to clarify the meaning and purpose of the speaker. If something is clear and quiet understandable then why are you talking about interpretation. If sonu said your voice came out better than mines, then this comment is clear and need no more interpretion. And like you said the judges didnt say it was the best singing or remarkble, well i dont think they need to say anymore, after what sonu said.

do we really have to argue abt what misinterpretation means? coz the fact that thats what you'rearguing about makes your point moot. By the way I never heard Sonu say Sandeep was better than the otehr two. ANd sonu nigam fan made the other point i wanted to say very nicely. ThanksClap

Go to top