Abha pregnant with Sumit's child in Kumku

Posted: 18 years ago
kumkum_7
Send Email
Invite to Yahoo! 360
Surbhi's teerth yatra

Surbhi Tiwari
After her infamous one-night stand with Sumeet (Hussain) in Star Plus daily Kumkum, Abha (Surbhi Tiwari) has been missing from the drama.

"At the moment, I don't know about Abha's fate in the show. Maybe after the show's generation leap next month, Abha might resurface with Sumeet's child; you never know," laughs the actress.

Pilgrim's progress

With time on hand, Surbhi, who now features in the DD shows Nawab Sirajuddaula and the soon-to-be-launched Sanyasi, has been heeding the call of the divine.

"I always have the desire to visit the char dhams. Last August, after finishing Kumkum, I visited the Jagannath Puri temple in Orissa.

Though there are lakhs of devotees, I managed to pull the rath for a few minutes. They actually provided me a chance as they recognised me as Kumkum's Abha and Aradhana of Shagun."

A couple of day back, Surbhi was shooting in Dwarika in Saurashtra, Gujarat, for a pilot episode.

"Again, I had a divine call. I told my mother, Sarita, and sister Sarika (she's a dance teacher) to join me for the teerth yatra. Dwarika and the island Bhet Dwarika, which is 45 minutes away by road and another 15 minutes by boat, is part of the four teerths. It is the meeting place of Krishna and Sudama.

From Dwarika, it is an eight-hour ride by road to the famed Somnath temple. The best part of our visit here was the laser show chronicling the history of Somnath. It was my first visit to the temple."

Surbhi Tiwari with mother and sister at Somnath Temple
From Somnath, Surbhi crossed into the neighbouring state of Rajashthan to visit Nath Dwar, at the Shrinathji Temple, and the Jagdish Temple in Udaipur as well as the city's famed Moti Mahal palace.

I feel cleansed

"I am glad I could take off with my mother and sister for the yatra. I feel spiritually cleansed. Now I am looking forward to my next yatra," says Surbhi, who recently did a cameo in CID (Sony).

"This was a unique experience and there was also some major bonding that took place. I realised that Shivaji Satam and my father, Suresh Tiwari were classmates at M D College, Parel!"
We've seen Surbhi as

Shilpa in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii
Aradhana in the afternoon soap, Shagun (Star Plus)
Juhi in Ruby Duby Hub Dub (SaharaOne)
She also featured in the serial Shikwa and anchored Andaz
Style Bollywood, both onDD1
sorry if it is posted a;ready

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiran. thumbnail

Thanks for posting.

Lakin, this article has been posted before.  Please check before posting.  Thanks😊

princess belle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I didn't know su was unfaithful with kk, when did abha and su get together????
harleen grewal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks 4 the article!!!!!!!!!!
shimmer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this isnt true it never happend
zara29 thumbnail
thanx 😊
but this has been posted b4