Another Positive About Sharma Niwas

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Watching today's episode, I can't help but mention Indira gets A LOT of exercise chasing her family around delhi, or when getting space from them.  Whether it's trying to find Ishan, tracking down her clients, leaving home carrying bags, or stopping Mandira from running away .. Indira does it all by foot!  Also, since time is of the essence, she must search quickly!

So, even though they are bad for her health (stress, pressure, annoying)..they are also proving to be good for her health, too ðŸ˜†
Indira skipped many meals due to her family.They make her run and run for everything.Sometimes bring situations tht they make Indira stay empty stomach.
yes dubli patli rehne ke liye very useful...though i would never ask for sharma family just so i can lose weight...lol
overall, jokes aside, i could ever imagine living the way indira does.
but i noticed today Kutumb and Sunaina-bhabi both acknowledged that Indira was correct regarding separate issues,  yet they still make life difficult because they won't act until they realize its in their own interest. 

there really is no positive for inndira since us as the audience can see the comic factor, but for poor indira it's all just more drama and annoyance.  
peesti hi jaa rahi hain indira. i do not know why the creatives are trying to project her as this maha mahaan bechari! ufff its slightly annoying at times. indira should also become selfish. then takkar ki baat hogi with other selfish characters to make it into a bigger circus! 😆
hema jitna selfish usko dikhaya utna hi indian serials ke liye bahut hai...i am sure many matas and chahis and dadis who lowe the sati savitri gopi vahu and their lot find indira awefully selfish for her strict nature...

dheerey dheerey i think they would show her realising her own dreams...probably now she feels solace in handling the family duties...filling her father's shoes...but how long? one day i hope she will realise she has a life too...so am hopeful...
arey yaar rinky, indira is slowly becoming a one dimensional character. kaam hi kya reh gaya hain uski serial main? family members ek ke baad ek problem mein phas jaate hein aur indira ko bhaag daud karna padhta hain. 😕 is that all to ms indira sharma? she is not even career minded. she herself said ki job karti hain coz ghar chalana hain. 😕 toh bas aisi hi chakkar marti rahegi apne gharwalon ke aagey peechey? 😕😕😕
tum dekhona aagey kya hota hai...no indira is not career minded...it seems women in her family never did a job in their whole life...look at kutumb...see how she views herself...usko is bat ka koi fark nahi parta that her husband is living with another woman...she jumps at the prospect of him coming back home...she herself thinks a woman has no house of her own and no right on her maika...how backward and awful these women are...even sunaina bhabi she starts crying at every problem without trying to solve the problem...mandira ek aur type hai...usme sirf indira me thodi character hai/shades hai ...no not a lot but hai...i am hopeful they would show her realising her dreams slowly...but not now...will take some time i guess...atleast thats why they had brought rishi in first place...pata nahi us bandey ko kya hogaya...so currently am not so bothered about indira...she is doing fine according to me...rishi bhaiya thodey bahek gaye hai shayad...😆
right. she wont ever get fat.
Sharmas n Rishi bhaisahab is keeping her fit due to their stupid drama ðŸ˜•

But its good to see these Sharmas do think good things about Indira once in a blue moon but kanjoos in expressing infront of Indira