Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikkitherealist thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Awww chitra, poor you!!!! 😉

Why don't you take Ali some nice home cooked food while he is in jail .... isn't the way to a man's heart through his stomach .... 😆 😆

And you can follow it up with some tender loving care when he gets all bruised and battered .... he is going to be all yours for eternity after that!!!

And one more thing - tell him to go easy on the hair gel... 😃 😃 😃
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
achcha,theekh hai nikki.I will take some home cooked food and bruise mein malham...my hubby will kill me..saying itna freedom diya and now I am misusing it 😆 lekin still my hubby won't mind taking home cooked food.He will also accompany me to visit Ali 😆 .Uska hairstyle achcha hai na..hair gel tho theekh hi lagta hai 😃
soni28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
someone mentioned his hair looked like noodles 😆
Chits1 thumbnail
noodles...nooooo.hair style usko bahut suit karta hai..he looks dashing.. 😃
soni28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
but chitra they do look like noodles...accept it 😆
Chits1 thumbnail
noooooooooooo,they look stylish 😆
~LiNa~ thumbnail
hey chitra di...

Ali's hair n noodles? no way...more like a birrd's nest! 😆 LOL...kiding...ya..they do hv the noodles look..

Abhi S'pore episode mein to Ali bashing shuru nhiin hua hai..don't watch it Chitra di..not a good sight..especially for you... 😆
harsy thumbnail
Chitraji...itna math royiye warna I-F will be flooded with ur tears..... 😉 here is ur Ali for u...ofcourse with the bandit queen....maine gargi ko timepass ke liye bhej diya....so be happy ur ali is not all alone.....Enjoy it until he return from jail....sach baath yeh hai Ali ki hair sach mai noodle jaisa hi hai....accept the fact.... 😉 By the way how can i help u to bring Ali out of jail...?Here is ur Ali for u....Enjoy it until he is released.... 😊

Edited by harsy - 18 years ago
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
😆 😆 😆

jaslove said that! 😆
Tomiko thumbnail
😆
why are you crying Chitra?!! 😕
you should be happy that he's in jail...after all it's where all the graet people go...DK, Gargi, Vasudha, Vedant...