phz epi 8 upd8

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

hiii

yaayy jav is baqq with her upd8

well heres wat happened in a nutshell (and this is the smallest nutshell of the smallest nut availableLOL)

-rida had a kid (i didnt even know se was pregnantLOL)

-faraz divorced rida

-there was a strike in vicky's company and thn his mom comez and tries 2 stop it and thn the police find out hu was behind it (1 of vicky's ex-fends)

basically thtz all tht happened and there were a gazillion flash baqz....and rida regretting her actiionz and her dad yelling @ her mom 4 messing up her life 4rva

amreen1409 IF-Dazzler
amreen1409
amreen1409

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
lolz.. yes it was the smallest nutshell ever Tongue but it was good, as this sad ep. doesnt require all the details.. thanks for the update..

I dont feel bad about the divorce.. rida deserved it... but poor faraz Unhappy

Edited by amreen1409 - 22 March 2006 at 5:42pm
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sadia Khan  "I'm open to offers from India" Sadia Khan "I'm open to offers from India"  68

Sadia Khan a.k.a Imaan of Pakistani serial "Khuda Aur Mohabbat" ,talks ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index