Posted: 18 years ago
Oh, this serial was picking up just now... How can it end so fast? 😭 😭
r u playin an april fools joke on us??? 😕 😕 😕
OOOOOHHHHHHH NNNNNNOOOOOO !!!! 😭 They cant do sooooooo 😭
I LIKE HKKC 😭 😭 😭
is this some kind of april fool's prank that you have started...first wrwmk is going off and then this ...how will sahara survive if they lose the 2 best programs

i now know why indian soaps drag on for years and decaded and dare to bore ppl to death killing the chance for fresh shows. i think its this attitude of ppl that encourage the show amkers, the same ppl who complain of ever going routine tiring soaps. any soap, however interesting, if not ended on time looses all its lasture and point. i am not talking abt my own preference but the universal law of story composing and writing, anyone who undestands what story telling is all abt, knows every story begins, gathers momentum, picks up and climaxes..thats the beauty and purpose of a story...if it just goes on generation after generation showing what each char took in lunch, dinner and how many hours he was in his bedroom, bathoom and office..for this everyone has got their own life as daily soaps, whats the need to watch tv then...story telling shud be nice, unique, beautiful with a limited lifespan and aggreable climax, thats all that matters.

Originally posted by priya.nair

is this some kind of april fool's prank that you have started...first wrwmk is going off and then this ...how will sahara survive if they lose the 2 best programs

I was wondering the same thing Priya . And plz do list the source before giving us such a huge news. I doubt this is reliable at all.
Posted: 17 years ago
Can u plz post the source as it i think it is just a rumour. I don't think the'll end it as they can't be that dammmmmmmmmm 😡
Posted: 17 years ago
on second thoughts if a sahara soap ends , it sud be wrwmk. hkkc is interesting.