India-Forums

Woh Rehne Waali Mehlo Ki
Woh Rehne Waali Mehlo Ki

JUST IN: WRWMK to off air (Page 2)

cdesai12 Goldie
cdesai12
cdesai12

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
if ya do not know this is rajshri production serial and they believe in short and good serials... so it would eventually come to an end as they have reach a point where they cannot extend the serail... otherwise it would just turn in to ekta kind of soap. . Confused

farzana98 Senior Member
farzana98
farzana98

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Shocked

umm i'm having hard time to digest this news.....it can't be true Shocked .....how can they end it so soon?? i mean rani-prince r going to get married n of course rani is not gonna fall for prince right after she gets married Disapprove .....so they DO have the reason to extend it....yaar prince just respects rani, he's not in luv with her yet Embarrassed ......so how can they just end it like this????? Angry like they r gonna get married n "THE END"???? Confused

THIS IS JUST NOT FAIR!!!! yaar prince-rani ki prem kahani shuru hone se pehle hi khatam???????? Broken Heart

oh my God!!!!! ppl do email to sahara at response@tv.sahara-one.com n make sure that they don't take it off air this soon!!
akarnam Newbie
akarnam
akarnam

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys, Sahara One always ends the shows abruptly. They ended a show called Kamini Damini ( last year) without any notice and there was no end to it at all. I will not be surprised if they do that to the other shows. Cry
reetsk Goldie
reetsk
reetsk

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Ohh, thats a bad news.
Well, I don't think that they will be ending this show so fast. It is their prime time show and the only show which makes us watch Sahara.

Please read this link - Indiantelevision.com's interview with Sahara One Television COO Purnendu Bose

http://www.indiantelevision.com/interviews/y2k6/executive/pu rnendu_bose.htm

In this he has clearly mentioned that 2 new shows are starting but no mention to WRWMK going off air. He had mentioned that Buniyaad will be replaced in April-May.

I just wish that WRWMK goes for long and we are able to watch it for some more time.

Edited by reetsk - 22 March 2006 at 7:00pm
HugabbleJaan Senior Member
HugabbleJaan
HugabbleJaan

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
No Way!!!!!!!!This can't be true at all. Clap
vanesa Senior Member
vanesa
vanesa

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
I think the two shows are going off air would be WRWMK and HKKC.
Well the story is getting close to the end, I hope they stop doing more turn & twists around the story. It would be boring like the Ekta soaps.
mkarnam Newbie
mkarnam
mkarnam

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
It is really Clap Clap unfair to close the WRWMK sooon with out being viewed by all. Can Sahara One will loose the audience . Clap
Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
well till now this show was WAYYYYYYYYY better than EKTA's CRAP.......so i don't think extending the storyline will do any harm to the soap........from my experience I will say Rajshri knows very well how to direct a soap & how long a track should be dragged UNLIKE EKTA.........ekta always drags her story unnecessarily........well in woh rehne i don't get any sign of ending this serial..........& my BELIEF is that Rajshri will never end a serial at this point......& IF THEY DO THEN I WUD SAY THAT EKTA & RAJSHRI ARE FROM THE SAME CLASS.........& I WUD SURELY LOSE MY FAITH IN RAJSHRI JUST LIKE I LOST MY FAITH IN BALAJI........

Go to top