JUST IN: WRWMK to off air - Page 3

Posted: 18 years ago
What are u saying?????????????
I am very sad it was only my fav program.

😭 😭 😭
Hmm this sounds very interesting to me...

This serial is the flagship venture for Sahara One, and i don't think SO would dare mess with the viewers (after their cricket fiasco) again with pulling such a niche serial off air. Most likely, they might allot another timeslot to it (the new serial), but i highly doubt if SO will pull WRWMK. However I "highly doubted" whether SO would change transponders before the cricket, so yeah!!!

moreover, the story has taken an interesting turn, so R.Prod would be keen to make light of the recent developments...

however, u never know!!!!!!!!!!
mmmm...i dont think it will end...
it should not...noooooooo
i agree wid u tina...tht sahara got popular coz of wrwmk n haare kach ki chudiyaan ...wrwmk should not go off air
i cant believe it!!!! please tell me u r kidding...i added sahar only for wrwmk...we all need to start a petition or something!!!... 😕 😕 😕
this is highly ridiculous!! the sahara guys have gone nuts! first the cricket crap,the filmy and now wrwmk off air 😡 .. those people will repent if this is gonna be true!!!!
Hey guys we can't be sure this info is true or not . It could be plain rumour . Relax . Sahara One hasn't annouced anything yet through press release or any promo that says will replace both WRWMK and HKKC.

No offense to you cgdesai , but I wouldn't believe something that has no proof . 😛
Oh no! if it goes of air then where i'll get to see my arjun 😭 😭
ok, i've seen this happen way too many times. this could alllll be a rumour. until sahara announces it, dont believe it. 😊
i believe it is hust a rumour. If WRWMK ends then Shahara one have to pay a high price for it.