Posted: 18 years ago
according to my source at sahara-one this serial is slated to off air in abt 3 weeks time... πŸ˜•..and is going to be replaced by another new serial... whos promos are now on air.... 
are you kidding me 😲 ,if that really is true thats bad news I like WRWMK that the reason I got Sahara-One channel.

that new promo with this lady in lawyers outfit, they didn't show the shows name it just said coming soon
they cant end it sooo soon!

no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please say this is some joke if it is... i'll be sooo happy!!!

April Fools??!! πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
OMG............DIS IS SO NOT FAR.......HOW COME ALL THOSE OTHER STUPID DRAMAS GET TO BE ON TV FOR LIKE 3-4 YEARS.............OMG DIS IS SO NOT FAIR............IT BETTER BE SOME KINDA OF JOKE.............
UGH.....OMG DIS IS DA ONLY DRAMA DAT I HAVE EVER WATCHED......AND DIS IS DA ONLY DRAMA DAT I LIKED.........DIS IS TOTALLY NOT FAIR........
ONLY CUZ OF DIS SHOW I GOT DA CHANNEL AS WELL........
OMG SO NOT FAIR..........I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I AM GONNA STRESS IT....BUT UGH.....I AM SO PISSED OFF AT DIS........SO ITS GONNA END RITE AFTER SHE GETS MARRIED??>........
ANYWAY THANX FOR DA WARNING...
You have got to be kidding. What are they thinking? I mean they cant be serious. What am i going to watch now πŸ˜” My prince..

Originally posted by Dk*s_Jaanu_Guli

they cant end it sooo soon!

no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please say this is some joke if it is... i'll be sooo happy!!!

April Fools??!! πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

itahts what i was think too jaanu it better not be an April Fools Joke cause its too soonπŸ˜•

i love this serial and it was getting good now.they're ending it.we should do a petition.
oh that is not fair...u have one shwo where there is not much drama and killing ethics and they decide to take it off air. Sahara one should be extending it as that is thier flagship show
if ya do not know this is rajshri production serial and they believe in short and good serials... so it would eventually come to an end as they have reach a point where they cannot extend the serail... otherwise it would just turn in to ekta kind of soap. . πŸ˜•
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! 😲

umm i'm having hard time to digest this news.....it can't be true 😲 .....how can they end it so soon?? i mean rani-prince r going to get married n of course rani is not gonna fall for prince right after she gets married πŸ˜’ .....so they DO have the reason to extend it....yaar prince just respects rani, he's not in luv with her yet 😳 ......so how can they just end it like this????? 😑 like they r gonna get married n "THE END"???? πŸ˜•

THIS IS JUST NOT FAIR!!!! yaar prince-rani ki prem kahani shuru hone se pehle hi khatam???????? πŸ’”

oh my God!!!!! ppl do email to sahara at [email protected] n make sure that they don't take it off air this soon!!