Lets Accept All This....

Shakstar thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hey guyz,

i think all of us shud now jus accept all this coz some ppl r still sayin-

- Anuj shud've gone out and not Amey (i agree coz Amey was my no1 but thats life)

or...

- Dilpreet or Jyotsana shud've been brought back instead of Anuj

i think we shud just get along with it now and stop complainin coz thats life... i always wanted Amey to win but wat can we do now.... the best we cud do is cheer Karunya on...πŸ˜ƒ and make him a STAR!😎⭐️

so i think we have to stop the threads sayin Anuj is this, Anuj is that, Anuj is a so-and-so coz he also has many fans....

thanks,

Shakil

my message to all of u- accept everything that comes in ur life be it good or bad and dont make a big thing out of it coz u will only end up wasting ur time! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—

ps- my msg was not intended to hurt any1 and if i have i apologize! 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babli1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yep...now we need to make sure the best wins and its Karunya..he deserves to be indian idol...
pateh23 thumbnail
not many ppl talking bou tit nemore
abhi_rox thumbnail
πŸ‘
let the best guy win
karu i guess
PS:sandeep is still my fav
mona_kaur thumbnail
I DON'T THINK INDIAN IDOL EVER MEANT FOR THE BEST ONE TO WIN.......COZZ IF THAT WAZZ THE CASE SINGERS LIKE MONALI, NEHA, AND PANNA WOULDN'T HAVE TO LOOSE TO RAVI, AND MEENAL AND ANTRA TO ANUJ......AND WITH AMEY LOOSING TO ANUJ..ITZZ ALL OBVIOUS NOW WHERE THE SHOW IS GOING.......ITZZ COMPLETELY......A WASTE OF TALENT SHOW.......WONDER WHO'S THINKING IS BEHIND ALL THIZZZZ........TO PLAY WITH THE BRILLIANCE OF SOME OF THE BEST SINGERS ON THE SHOW EVER......AND BLAME IT ON THE JANTA 😑 😑 ....KARUNYA REALLY DON'T DESERVE THIZZ FAKE TITLE.....HE'Z WAY TO GOOD FOR THIZZ....ND HE KNOW'S IT THATZZ WUY HE SAID THERE IS REALLY NO COMPETETION LEFT FOR HIM.....
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I dont think anuj is criticised much these days.
do you like the format chosen now,singing in malls to get votes.
shouldnt the top 3 go through some tough rounds so that the best talent can win.make them sing ghazal.bhangra pop,thumri,semiclssical....etc.
voting for 3 weeks....do you think true picture will come out?

in american idol you are given 2 hours to vote that too AFTER the show.why dou you think that is...to eliminate chances of fraud. here we are given 3 weeks to manipulate the results.
thanda billi thumbnail
i agree that they should make the singers sing all kinds of songs --classical,pop ,gazal etc.then only we can sift true talent.indian idol is all about making money through sms.they are toying with our minds and the contestants futures!
Minnieme thumbnail
veryy well sed
with all accepted ..herez wishin all teh contestants gud luk 4 future
hope they all do very wel in dere careeers
...waitin for them all to release albumss
kothra thumbnail
hi
well said
but its life
huzi