India-Forums

Bhabhi
Bhabhi

why vivek sahab?

kitty468 IF-Dazzler
kitty468
kitty468

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

ok today i got to see the video of bhabhi after a long time, but have been reading the updates so far.

in the court case today. isn't it the fact that no one knows who is actually trying to kill tilak. it isn't shubham, might be his father. but why did she take her father's name.

i was terribly shocked, why say her father's name. it doesn't make sense at all. i dont get it. can u get some reasons why she blamed her father.

plz post your viewsBig smile

QueenE IF-Rockerz
QueenE
QueenE

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

I think it is her father - he blames tilik for saroj. thats why she was quite all this time but then when her father apologised to her they both realised that she has to say the truth - thats why she said in the court that she loves her father and said those words about her father because she had to say the truth - he was not shocked.

Prem said he did it becuase he did not want shubham to be hanged for it - but they both didn't do it. I think shubham knew vivek had done it but he did not want both daughters to suffer that why he took the blame.

We will see tomorrow if i am right.

welcome to the forum and please post again.

Esti aunty

Edited by esti - 22 March 2006 at 7:03pm
shamseena Newbie
shamseena
shamseena

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
i have same imagination as Esti aunty......... u r right.
Vandu4ever IF-Stunnerz
Vandu4ever
Vandu4ever

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
me also think dat Vivek blames Tilak for watever happened with Saroj!!!!!

rinita Goldie
rinita
rinita

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Vivek Seth tried to kill Tilak as he lost amisha to tilak whom he loved a lot and could not get over his love for amisha thus he decided to kill tilak. Vivek admitted to all the attempts on tilak's life and said suhana saw him trying to kill tilak on holi thus she realised he was the killer but he thght suhana wont tell on him as he was her father but now he is proud that she stood for the truth.

one more thing Shubham was shocked upon hearing that Vivek committed those attempts on tilak's life. He did not know.
QueenE IF-Rockerz
QueenE
QueenE

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Oh I did notnow that - because we missed so many

Thanks rinita

Esti aunty
kitty468 IF-Dazzler
kitty468
kitty468

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
im still not satified, with the fact that vivek sahab, it sentence to 2 years jail. he did confess on yesterdays episode. its believable that he blames tilak for his separation from amisha, n her death. but im sure sum of the ilzaam are due to sum1 else. there r many enemies of tilak in this episode, why not an of them.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index