Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ARHIian'S Sympathy: Is LA deserving of it ? (Page 2)

AshRun Senior Member

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by AshRun

Originally posted by slmu

I completely agree that La should have realised that ASR does not love or for that matter even care for her.
But ASR is using her as a shield against Khushi. His only reason for the engagement was to make Khushi realise that she loves him. And he is prepared to go ahead with it so that he can continue to deny his feelings for Khushi.
So I think ASR is equally at fault here and should apologise and break up with her.
 Thanks for a reply Smile  He didn't agree to get engaged to LA because he wanted Khushi to accept her love. Khushi was questioning him on diwali night and if he wanted her to confess her love,he woulda asked her then and there,but he didnt do that and instead avoided the topic and announced that he would marry LA... Also,he  REPEATEDLY told Khushi to stay away from him . If he wanted to use Khushi as a shield,he would have made sure that Khushi is alwaysss close to him...He didn't wanna cheat LA and get carried away by his emotions for Khushi so he just avoided Khushi as much as he could and told her to stay away... However,when he realized that Khushi wont be his anymore,he urged her to confess first so that the confession can take place before he turns his relationship with LA into a marriage. The moment Khushi said " mujhe farq nahin padhta ",he was all the more determined to make her admit through jealousy so that a conclusion can be reached b4 they both marry someone they dont love. He KEPT LA ON HOLD ,I agree,but that was only cuz he wasnt sure about Khushi's feelings so he couldnt just cancel his engagement,and he cant just sit back and watch Khushi marry a man she doesnt love so he had to do alll this out of despair. SORRY ! its so long lol!
Well, Khushi did question him on diwali night. So he turned around and said he will marry La. This was simply using La so that he can deny his feelings for her.
Also, he wanted to prepone the engagement because Khushi asked him why he was not happy. If he had the guts, he could have at that stage said because I love you and dont want you to marry somebody else.
And about bold, I meant he was using La as a shield against Khushi.
Well we got our resolution in today's episode :) He apologised and LA deserved it for some things like yelling at her for things that Khsuhi made her do. It was a cute scene. I guess I kinda agree with you. ALSO ,La accepted that she was being blind,and it wAS SO SAD to see how she was tryna avoid talking to ASR because she couldnt accept the truth. poor  her,hope they bring in  a new character for her .

Go to top