Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
But he is very clear that he would only speak specifically about his personal life and nothing about the show or the cast in which is performing.

@bold...ok here first of all...all the questions that were asked to him were generic only...so what were you expecting? were you expecting him to say oh i miss suku?
he said that he is gonna miss everyone on the set and its very sad for everyone...and he said there will be a small party and stuff like that...what else do you want?...ofcourse he mentioned his lady love becoz he feels very much happy that he met her during this show...so whats wrong...he only mentionedin one line...everyone here criticizes him...dont just understand...may be if he is in love with sukku, then u ppl wouldnt criticize him like this way...

Hi, I think this is one of the first few interviews of Vivian about PKYEK you are seeing.  Oh, is it not, then the Law of Diminishing Marginal Utility seems to have more effect on me
I don't care if it is Vah, or Aishwarya Rai, or current Ms Universe or Suku.  I come to this PKYEK  forum to get to know about the show
Its like the display board at the exhibition counter "Icecream sold here"  But when we go there, we get to see only one flavour of icecream and all brands of achaar.  So I would have to return only right.  It doesn't mean that Achaar is bad.  Its not my choice and it also does not mean that my choice is bad.