Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Vivian dsena new interview about last day shooting (Page 2)

harshiti4ever Groupbie
harshiti4ever
harshiti4ever

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
thanks so much 4 sharing..
will wait 4 vivianz next show..

Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing...Feeling very bad for pkyek...Cry
Jin. IF-Rockerz
Jin.
Jin.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. Even i'm celebrating new year in thailand. Will definately try to meet him there. Thanks for the info.
abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harinisriram39

Hi,  Thanks for sharing. 
No one is interested to post negative comments against Viv or Vah. 
But if one is giving an interview about the last day of shooting of a show, any one would be interested to know the specific events on the last day of shoot.  Not generalised statements.
But he is very clear that he would only speak specifically about his personal life and nothing about the show or the cast in which is performing.
Any way its his wish.  But atleast he need not speak about his personal life when he is given an opportunity to speak as a part of the cast in the show
By the way, this comment is not not for the post, but I wish I could write it somewhere on an official site where he gets this note.
I want him to know what his fans feel about him and the feed back which they want to give to him when they see an actor in him.

But it is always one way pushing things to the viewers, with a disclaimer statement that please no bashing and you can chose to ignore

@bold...ok here first of all...all the questions that were asked to him were generic only...so what were you expecting? were you expecting him to say oh i miss suku?
he said that he is gonna miss everyone on the set and its very sad for everyone...and he said there will be a small party and stuff like that...what else do you want?...ofcourse he mentioned his lady love becoz he feels very much happy that he met her during this show...so whats wrong...he only mentionedin one line...everyone here criticizes him...dont just understand...may be if he is in love with sukku, then u ppl wouldnt criticize him like this way...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiti4ever

vampire123 IF-Dazzler
vampire123
vampire123

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
thanxx
PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Thnx for sharing.Smile
Will miss the show.Ouch
harinisriram39 IF-Dazzler
harinisriram39
harinisriram39

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
But he is very clear that he would only speak specifically about his personal life and nothing about the show or the cast in which is performing.

[/QUOTE]

@bold...ok here first of all...all the questions that were asked to him were generic only...so what were you expecting? were you expecting him to say oh i miss suku?
he said that he is gonna miss everyone on the set and its very sad for everyone...and he said there will be a small party and stuff like that...what else do you want?...ofcourse he mentioned his lady love becoz he feels very much happy that he met her during this show...so whats wrong...he only mentionedin one line...everyone here criticizes him...dont just understand...may be if he is in love with sukku, then u ppl wouldnt criticize him like this way...
[/QUOTE]

Hi, I think this is one of the first few interviews of Vivian about PKYEK you are seeing.  Oh, is it not, then the Law of Diminishing Marginal Utility seems to have more effect on me
I don't care if it is Vah, or Aishwarya Rai, or current Ms Universe or Suku.  I come to this PKYEK  forum to get to know about the show
Its like the display board at the exhibition counter "Icecream sold here"  But when we go there, we get to see only one flavour of icecream and all brands of achaar.  So I would have to return only right.  It doesn't mean that Achaar is bad.  Its not my choice and it also does not mean that my choice is bad. 

Go to top