UPDATE 22ND MARCH 2006

Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

UPDATE 22ND MARCH 2006- WEDNESDAY

RECAP- Kituu meets mr. rahul khanna owner of DNA constructions and asks him abt the adarsh nagar construction thing....rahul tells him dat every thing is legal he has the legal documents too.

daksha bribes the peon of municiple cooperation to leak the actual deal files to her.

TODAYS EPI

Kituu opens the door and its mr. mehta the guy who wrks fr rahul khanna and rahul gave him a firing in the last epi

he tells kituu dat rahul is a corrupt man and all hisdealing r illegal n even he uses cheap construction material...kituu asks him to show up at NNN nxt morning at 10...the guy leaves n gives kituu his card

a guy is keeping an eye on mehta and as he sees him comin out of kituus place he calls up khanna n tells him dat mehta met kituu

next day kituu goes to NNN n tells yuvraj n daksha the kahani they both praise her

yuvraj isnt well daksha notices dis n asks him if he took medicines n all kituu feels a bit uncomfortable n leaves...

there the peon finds teh file and churaofyz the papers

khanna goes to meet mr singh the head of municiple corporation and asks him to distroy all the papers of the deal

meanwhile at NNN chandy n shivani r wid shelly ...shelly says she loves nutty...chandy tells her to write a love letter to nutty

heres the letter

" my dear mr. natwar,

i hereby inform u dat i shelly d'suza daughter of johnny n jaunita d'suza has fallin in love wid u .

so in concern of the statement stated above i would like to inform u dat I LOVE YOU!

A quick reply by u on dis letter will be appreciated.

thankin you, shelly"😆

chandy n shivani laugh a lot n say its sounding like  acourt ka notice

there mr singha sks the peon to get the file he gets tensed get the idea of photocopying the papers n does so

mr khanna tears away the original papers

back at NNN kituu is waitingfr mehta n gets a hint dat something is wrong his cell is alos off n hez not at his office also

she calls at his home n is told dat he went out of station

she snds chandi to check out his home

he goes there n asks abt mehta frm his wife ..shesays hez gone out he tell her dat hez frm income tax dep. gives her his no. n asks her to get mehta to call him back

chandy waits outside mehtas house waiting fr him

a bit later  mehta comes out n goes to a std booth n calls chandy

chandy says dat mehta hasnt filed his tax returns n all dat n asks him to meet him at it office tomorrow at 10

chandy calls kituu ntells her the whole story ..she asks him to come back n says dat she'll go to mehtas place shortly

EPISODE ENDS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saywhat thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
ok where is the story going? 😕

thanks for the update!
Ice_24 thumbnail