amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi

Might every think that it is biased post and for Mehek only; Well certaily it is NOT! So i want every one to be a part of it. Well as per Juhi, Sky & Sunny they are prouud on being in finals on which i have below views:

- Juhi in finals along with Sky is ok but what Sunny & Andrew are doing there?
- Sunny is an adult movie star and like Pakistan most of the India is surely not appreciating her profession probably she was unknown to most of the people. So how her demand for screen space or her fan following increased than all others?
- Shradha was far more better entertainer than Sunny ... but obviously on the biased grounds she had been evicted out.
- All the other housemates including Mehek, PM, PB, Shradha, Vida etc seem like stupid who have been voted out when they were playing since beginning of the show
- They way they are showing constant success of Sunny or how they are trying to save her from eviction seems like they are planning to make her winner and want to spread the message that po*n stuff or their star or their followers are doing something righteous
- there are many underage viewers of the show .. what impression will they carry?
- This simply seems like Sunny & Andrew are being presented with the sweet dish made by all the house mates who have putting their efforts since day 01.
- Secondly there is a clause of wild card entry they could have bring some one ho was evicted earlier it could have been SK, Shradha, Vida, Mandy etc.but why Andrew & Sunny on what grounds?

Being a non indian i cant do any thing but indians can do make a difference .. ways are there they need to select the best one! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah agree wid u. Sunny came on day 50 which is so unfair. Amongst d present lot, I think Juhi is d most deserving as she has been in frm day1 nd has been decent. I wouldn't mind too if Amar or also Sho wins. But a big NO for Sky, Sid nd Sunny.

i m also saying the same dear ki my fav is being evicted GOD only knows how .. if Mehek comes back i really wish to see her winning but in present scenario i believe the contestants who are from beginning should win ..BB putting every effort to save Sunny
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: amina.ahmedraza

Hi

Might every think that it is biased post and for Mehek only; Well certaily it is NOT! So i want every one to be a part of it. Well as per Juhi, Sky & Sunny they are prouud on being in finals on which i have below views:

- Juhi in finals along with Sky is ok but what Sunny & Andrew are doing there?
Is andrew symonds a contestant??
- Sunny is an adult movie star and like Pakistan most of the India is surely not appreciating her profession probably she was unknown to most of the people. So how her demand for screen space or her fan following increased than all others?

Where is it written that p*rnstar cannot participate in a show? And is she behaving indecent there? Then why did bunty chor n seema parihar (who killed many)was allowed in the show last
time. BTW let people decide ...and I think people are voting for her๐Ÿ˜ƒ

- Shradha was far more better entertainer than Sunny ... but obviously on the biased grounds she had been evicted out.

I think she was too boring that week. Also she just disaapered for weeks , no entertainment . If public really liked her they must have saved her . she was evicted on biased grounds??? how

explain๐Ÿ˜Š

- All the other housemates including Mehek, PM, PB, Shradha, Vida etc seem like stupid who have been voted out when they were playing since beginning of the show

what do u mean dear??  U want all the contestant to be in finals...this is game n eviction is a process  so what exactly are u complaining her for.. are u demanding no evictions at all.๐Ÿ˜•

- They way they are showing constant success of Sunny or how they are trying to save her from eviction seems like they are planning to make her winner and want to spread the message that po*n stuff or their star or their followers are doing something righteous

Really are they planning to make sunny winner . I seriously doubt that. Are they saving her. Wasn'
t she nominated and saved by max votes by dear Indian public. So even if she wins where does
she gives a message that what she is doing is right or wrong. U theory has no context . I mean
what does her profession has to do with her behavior on the show.

- there are many underage viewers of the show .. what impression will they carry?

Where are parents ...its their responsibility ??

- This simply seems like Sunny & Andrew are being presented with the sweet dish made by all the house mates who have putting their efforts since day 01.

Andrew as i know is guest and sunny being contestant is going through everything like tasks,
nominations, doing chores etc ..i don't understand ur point here
. Talking about previlages BB has
allowed to meet family members with all other contestants other than fair. Would u say that  was
unfair to sunny as well
๐Ÿ˜‰

- Secondly there is a clause of wild card entry they could have bring some one ho was evicted earlier it could have been SK, Shradha, Vida, Mandy etc.but why Andrew & Sunny on what grounds?

Andrew and PM is both guests as mentioned by Sanjay . But I do agree that on BB website PM is
mentioned as Wild card entry. So I gave that ๐Ÿ˜›

Being a non indian i cant do any thing but indians can do make a difference .. ways are there they need to select the best one! 

This is just a game show and it should be taken as same...Only difference Indian people can
make is , they can vote out whomsoever they want๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agree, some very valid points there.

When Juhi started with 'we are making it to finals' or some such  thingy ... Sky stopped her... he knows it will not go down well with the audience...

My dislike for Sky's words and actions aside... I really hate when people make groups , when it's an individual who'd win... sadly, when 'team spirit' is required the same people show such poor sportsmanship...eg... refusing chores / unco-operative in tasks and general lackadaisical attitude... but when it comes to voting on anything it's always their so called 'group' or 'room' that should call the shots and win... 

Probably why kids should be encouraged to take part in team sports from a very young age... teaches you more than any book, teacher or even Parents can... to take defeat and success in the right spirit! 
Edited by trinket - 12 years ago
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail