7 [18.92%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shivani003

IF-Rockerz

shivani003

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Whats your best theory? I think the mystery lady is the little boy's mother and since Isha n Ira talked about their dad... maybe this woman is their stepmum? Hmmm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Whose the mystery lady?" in Chhoti Si Zindagi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sunshinegirl24

Goldie

Sunshinegirl24

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
huh are u sure cuz um Isha Ira's dad already married the other woman and Isha and Ira dont know what happen to her father

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

afghan33

shivani003

IF-Rockerz

shivani003

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweety12334

huh are u sure cuz um Isha Ira's dad already married the other woman and Isha and Ira dont know what happen to her father

Yeah they didnt show what happened but I felt maybe this is a possibility as suddenly they discussed their dad.

jacinta_91

Goldie

jacinta_91

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
it can be possible of isha and ira stepmum but what is she doing at ohja house...hope this mystery woman revelas her self as fast as possible..i am getting impatient...

afghan33

afghan33

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
no this mystery lady is not there stepmom.. remember he is looking for his dad and his dad is isha and iras dad and why is he looking at ohja's house? impossible...

halfsona

halfsona

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by afghan33

no this mystery lady is not there stepmom.. remember he is looking for his dad and his dad is isha and iras dad and why is he looking at ohja's house? impossible...

Yeah i was thinking that too, but then I realized HE never really said he is looking for his dad, everyone just aksed him but he said he was here for his "Family". So it would make sense becuase Isha and Ira would be his half sisters hence "Family".

-Nirvana-

IF-Rockerz

-Nirvana-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

It's Isha and Ira's sauteli ma...But I don't understand...why did she want to ruin the family and there hapiness? Wasn't she the one all the time who said there are going to be 2 weddings in the house,and say the family is happy now but not for long and squashed Daima's protection for the house...

I understand the saying someone new is going to join the house and giving the toy car...

But these are some points I really can't figure out.Ermm

Edited by NivanaLuvsZeetv - 19 December 2011 at 12:22pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top