Mamta
Mamta

pls clarify

dotraj Senior Member
dotraj
dotraj

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

Friends,

Mamta's background is that for her father, she became mom to Akshay's son and got some big chunk of amount from Pratima mausi. I also saw that she signs some bond papers in presence of P.Mausi.

Now that the deal is done and unfortunately her dad expires, what right she has to look out for her son? I mean I really dont know whether she gave money back to P.Mausi?

I feel the deal was money Vs.baby. I am purely talking from legal angle. Can court give justice to mamta here?

Himani85 Goldie
Himani85
Himani85

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
yes
i guess
dotraj Senior Member
dotraj
dotraj

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 7:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chweety

Why should she return the money?
The deal was...take money,be a surrogate mother,hand over the baby to it's parents.Which is what exactly Mamta did.

Although she was told that the baby died,the truth is,she had given birth to a baby which was very much alive.

So..when she accomplished the task,she was given the money that she deserved.

Why wud she give back it to Mousi?

If you read my post, I never mentioned she should give back the money. All my question was does mamta's case hold good in court of law? She took money and gave the baby, end of deal. What right she has on the baby now?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index