Hard working award goes too..

Poll

WHich of the following MD’s is the most Hard Working MD’s?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

Firstly..I will say sumtin "RARE FROM MY MOUTH"...amongst the above (and maybe any other MD) I think Himesh is the most Harworking...

CD's w/ HR being MD = 65%
CD's w/ other MD = 35%

He is like conquring the music industry...I guess he by WORKING HARD AND COMPOSING A LOT of songs, NOT cuz he is composing the MODERN songs

So..to me...HR get's the Most Harworking MD award...

please vote cuz you think that person is a Hard Worker...not cuz that person is your favorite...๐Ÿ˜Š

This will be my (maybe) last post with mulitiple voting.....

NAH......( I know you go mad    when you read that๐Ÿ˜‰...-by that I mean the Mulitple voting thing๐Ÿ˜†)

This post does not have multiple voting๐Ÿ˜‰

and if there is some other Hardworking MD I did not put up there, please tell me๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*Natalyia*~ thumbnail
i like HR, he has always struggled for the best and put in his all. he was really dedicated which is why i think he deserves to be where he is today! cangrats to HR! luv him lotz! ๐Ÿ˜‰
SmarterDesiKid thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*Natalyia*~

i like HR, he has always struggled for the best and put in his all. he was really dedicated which is why i think he deserves to be where he is today! congrats to HR! luv him lotz! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Couldn't help it๐Ÿ˜†

SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
hey Nataliya, are you Brazillian?
mudabid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anu Malik, he has to mug up on all his shayaris ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Current Standings

Himesh w/ 6
Ismal w/ 2
???

can't show third place cuz it's a tie...so i'll just show the top 2 ๐Ÿ˜‰ Adesh and Hemanth are so far the next one's out ๐Ÿ˜†
NBA ALL-STAR thumbnail
HR OFCOURSE!!!
HE HAS TO WORK SUPER HARD TOCOMPOSE THE WONDERFUL SONGS HE DOES!!! AND THEY ARE ALL ORIGINAL AND NOT COPIED UNLIKE ANU MALIK!!
HR IS THE BEST!!!
HR ROCKS!!!
Vishy Anand thumbnail

right answer๐Ÿ‘he is the one who gives good music...even if the songs do no become popular his music is of excellent quality.
Celina7 thumbnail
Of course HIMESHJI!!!!!!! Hez da best..n he has worked really really hard... who can become so damn good in a couple of yearz only??? ONLY HIMESHJI!!!!!!!! I luv HR!! Keep rocking da world..Letz ROCK!!!!!! keep on giving SUPER , ROCK SOLID HITZ after HITZ... All da best Himeshji!!
๐Ÿ‘
Celina7 thumbnail
also...Himeshji has been in da industry 4 bout 5 yearz n he has more moviez offerz than sum who have been in da industry 4 a long time... n plus I luv his original...rocking style!!!!! LETZ ROCK!!!!!!
LETZ ROCK!!!
LETZ ROCK!!!
LETZ ROCK!!!
LETZ ROCK!!!
LETZ ROCK!!!
LETZ ROCK!!!
LETZ ROCK!!!
LETZ ROCK!!!
LETZ ROCK!!!
LETZ ROCK!!!